12. Date to Disaster

Jaxon

I've never been on a date in my life. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. My palms are sweaty, and I feel like I have drunk a gallon of coffee. What the fuck do I do? I care about Lucas too much to fuck this up. God, I feel like a fucking chick right now.

"That was one helluva party last week." Chris says as he comes up to my door.

"Ya it was good." Just thinking about it and what Lucas and I did all night long I can feel the pre cum. "Didn't see you and Lucas after you made your debut." He wiggles his eyebrows at me, but my body goes stiff. If he says one bad motherfucking thing, we are going to have problems.

"Ya and your point is?"

He throws his hands up. "Nothing man it's just the infamous player is tied down and it took the quarterback to do it. Just never thought you were gay."

"Am I gay if I still fuck women?

"Do you?" He questions me, but I can see he is being cautious. I don't blame him because Lucas is his best friend. "Well, I will if Lucas is there." I smirk and he laughs. "Good for you man. The team has your backs if anyone gives you shit."

"Thanks... I need help." I sit on my bed frustrated.

"With what?"

"I've never been on a date." He starts laughing but when I don't laugh with him, he clears his throat. "Seriously."

"Ya, I'm so fucked." I fall down on my bed and groan. "I mean I can't give him flowers and chocolate like I would do if it was a woman. We're not into that shit."

"What do you guys like to do."

"We like to fight and fuck." I laugh when I see his expression. "Can't help you man, but good luck." With that Chris leaves and I flop back down on my bed. What the hell am I going to do?

"This is too fucking hard."

"Well, it's definitely not you...not yet anyways." I jump when I see him standing in the doorway. He walks in and shuts the door and walks over to me and straddles my lap.

"What's hard?"

"Me in a minute if you keep that up." I swear this man is going to be the death of me, but the way he looks at me my body just reacts to him like it has never had with anyone else before. "I'll behave...maybe." He gives me that damn cocky smirk that I have grown to love. 

"Get off me Lucas."

"What's wrong Jax?" His expression turns from playful to one of concern. "This whole date thing." He jumps off me quickly and glares at me. "Then don't fucking do it!" He walks out and slams my door. What the fuck just happened?

"Fuck!"

I get up and adjust my semi hard dick and go after him. It seems like I'm always chasing him. I laugh as I enter his room.

"What the fuck is so funny?" he throws a pillow at me, and I catch it with ease. I toss it back on his bed. "That I'm always chasing after you. Never in my life did I think this would happen."

"If you don't want to date me, tell me now."

Why the fuck is he flipping out all of the sudden?

"That's not what I meant. I don't know what to do on a date asshole." I smile as I walk up to him and kiss his cheek. If I do anything more than that, I will be fucking him right now. "What is the thing you like to do the most?"

"Well...I like fucking you the most. Talking dirty while we fuck, I like the most." I adjust my pants because the semi has become extremely hard. I groan in frustration and glare at him.