40. The Bet Within A Bet

Jaxon

After the clusterfuck at the door I finally get up and help Lucas up. I don't let him get away easy, I grab him hard, and he hisses. When I lean in and whisper in his ear he holds his breath, "bring it on baby. Game fucking on!" I let go and walk away, I do not care if they see me naked.

"Damn Jaxon's got a fine ass." Stacy says and I hear Lucas growl. "Don't go there Stace." My man is territorial just like I am. I don't give a fuck that we once hooked up together, things are way different now. I don't blame him for reacting like that. "I'm gonna have to scrub my eyes raw to get that image out of my head...thank you very much." Chris bitches and I chuckle. "Well maybe you guys just leave us the fuck alone, this wouldn't happen." I yell as I put on my boxers and shorts.

"What are you guys doing here?" Lucas asks as I join them. "What are you doing today?" Stacy asks us with some excitement in her eyes.  Lucas shrugs his shoulders with his signature smirk.

"Asshole won't tell me."

"Don't tell me you guys are fighting again?" Chris rolls his eyes at us. "Jaxon is still a little wound up." He looks down at my crotch to see that I still have a semi and he snickers at me. Chris laughs as Stacy giggles, "Is Lucas holding out on you?" Stacy keeps the banter going. "Nope neither of us are going to be getting any." They look at us like we lost our mind. Everyone that knows us knows that we can't keep our hands off each other. So, I tell them about the bet and they both bust out laughing. I cross my arms over my chest, it's not that fucking funny.

"Haha! So let me get this straight you two" he points at both of us laughing wiping the tears in his eyes. "Are seeing who could go the longest without sex." They both start laughing. Seriously not that fucking funny. "I bet Jaxon lasts only an hour." Stacy jumps up and down. "I'll take that bet. I think Lucas can hold out... I would say for two days."

"What the actual fuck?" Lucas starts laughing hysterically and I flip him off.

"Asshole!"

"Oh, you love me." That I do, but he still is an asshole. No matter what I wouldn't have it any other way. So, Chris and Stacy talk about their bet within our bet. Same thing applies to them loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I shake my head at the ridiculousness of it all. "So, I am going to help my buddy Jaxon out since no one thinks he will win." Stacy says as she gives me a wink.

Fuck this could get out of hand.

"So that means I'm team Lucas." Chris says. "You better win buddy because I have something great in stored for Stacy." I look at Lucas and he has the same exasperated look as I feel but then he gives me that smug grin. "I'm definitely winning I can't wait for my prize." There is a wicked glint to his eye. I need to come up with some plan to make him crumble before I do. "Okay this has been entertaining but Jaxon and I have somewhere to be."

"We do?" He has that mischievous smirk again. What does this asshole have up his sleeve now? "Shouldn't we go with them to see who caves first?" Stacy says too excitedly. "Fuck no! I am not going to be there when they finally cave in." She pouts at Chris, "how are we going to know then?"

"Because the one who is gloating will be the winner. You know whoever wins will definitely be bragging, and the loser will be pouting." Chris laughs and then shakes his head. Can I just punch Chris just once? That's all I'm asking for. "Why the fuck are you both looking at me, this asshole here is just as bad as me." I point my thumb at Lucas, and he laughs. Chris laughs again and pats me on the shoulder. Why the fuck does everyone think I'm going to lose?

"Alright out you two shitheads. We got places to go." I try to get them to get the fuck out of here before they try to make suggestions. "Definitely not each other to do. But whatever they do hopefully it's within the next two days because that's when I leave." Stacy laughs as she guides Chris out of our room.

I slam the door shut and Lucas is still laughing. Fucking assholes. All of them are assholes, and I'm staring at the biggest one of them all. "You think that's funny, don't you?" I walk slowly towards my arrogant asshole. Oh, he is going to get it. I rub my crotch and his eyes go to where my hand is. Then I tackle him when he was distracted.

"Jaxon!" I pull my shorts and boxers down and my dick springs to life. I start stroking it as he watches licking his lips. "You like that don't you baby?"

"I kn-know what you're doing, you cocky son of a bitch and it's not going to work."

"Are you sure about that love? I know you want it." I start stroking myself faster. "Mmm Lucas please touch me." His hand itches forward but then he retracts it.

"No not happening Jaxon."

"We'll see." I smile at him as I inch forward and rub the head of my cock on his lips. "Come on baby suck my cock."

"No!"

His tongue touches the tip and I moan. Next thing I know is his mouth is on my dick and he moans, and he starts sucking me in his wonderful mouth. I see him touch himself and starts jerking himself off, I silently chuckle. "Such a good cock sucker baby." I start fucking his mouth which he loves.

Shit, I didn't think this through. If I don't think of something fast, I'm going to lose.

Come on think...think...think!

I got it!

All of the sudden I go limp, and I thank God it worked.

"What the fuck just happened?" Lucas looks at me confused and I laugh, because now I know how to win this fucking bet. "I'm so going to win this bet." I kiss his lips then get off the bed putting my clothes back on. Lucas jumps off the bed beet red. "Seriously what the fuck just happened? That has never happened before."

"I found a way to be immune to you, my love. Let's go I'm starving."

"Seriously Jaxon I don't like this one fucking bit." He storms out of the room, and I laugh some more. I'm not going to tell him let him fester on it awhile. Damn him and his idea for this bet and damn myself for agreeing. I catch up to Lucas and throw my arm around his shoulder and kiss his cheek.

"I still love you though asshole."

"Oh, fuck off you cocky son of a bitch. I'll get you back, I swear I will find a way. I can't even fucking jerk off, and now suddenly you can go limp on me."

"Just say you give up and I will make you cum over and over again."

"Never!" He shrugs my arm off his shoulder and walks away faster. "I'm hurt, no I love you too Jaxon." He turns around and gives me the most genuine expression. "I'll always love you Jaxon." I stop dead in my tracks. Fuck my heart beats faster with the intense look he is giving me. "But right now, I fucking hate you for my blue balls." He gives me such a sweet smile, that I know he has something in store for me.

I have a feeling I am going to regret what I just did.