15. The Will

Lucas

I wake up cuddled up next to Jaxon, I never imagined him being one for cuddling. He has an arm across my stomach and one leg on top of mine. I feel his dick twitch every now and then, and it makes mine do the same. If I never have sex with anyone besides this man laying besides me I'm okay with that.

I have always been curious by nature of men. Never would have thought that one would become to be the most important person in my life now. In the six months that I have known him he has consumed my thoughts more than anything else. I thought football and Kayla were the most important things in my life. Boy was I wrong, Kayla was the most important person, but now Jaxon has taken over my mind, body and soul. Sometimes it's hard to believe how things happened so damn fast.

Kayla...I get so emotional just thinking about her. I miss her so much. She was everything to me. Not only was she my sister but my best friend.

"Lucas I'm telling you life's too short. Take it from me I know." I just look at her with a glare. She knows I hate talking about death. I just told her that I thought dating was absorb. I don't have time for that in my life.

"Don't talk like that Kayla."

"Well it's true Luke. I may never get to experience first love or any of that, so don't take it for granted."

"I don't need to love anyone but you sis."

She gives me a sad smile and I hate the look of pity on her face.

"Everybody wants to be loved Luke. One day you will find it and when you do hold on tight. You never know what tomorrow will bring."

She was right, my smart, brilliant sister was right. When I talked to her about Jaxon, I have never seen her so happy.

"I kissed this guy Kayla while we were doing other stuff with this chick."

"So you both fucked her."

"Kayla! I was trying to spare you the details."

She just laughs at me and waits for me to go on. "Well don't leave me in suspense all day Lucas."

"I can't stop thinking about him."

"Did you fuck him?"

"You know for a sweet looking girl, you're not that sweet." She ignores my comment, rolls her eyes and waits for me to continue. "No, but I think about what it would be like. I've never been with a guy like that before."

"But you want to be Luke. Is it with any guy or just this Jaxon guy?"

"That's just it. No other guy has held an ounce of my attention like this before. I'm so confused."

"No, my dear brother you're not. You actually like someone." I roll my eyes at her. "I don't know if I'm just really attracted to him." 

"But you want to get to know him."

"Yes."

"Then go for it. What's the worst that could happen?"

I feel the tears slip down my face as I think of her. I feel Jaxon stir and he opens his eyes and brushes his thumb on my face to wipe the tears away.

"I knew you were crying babe."

"How?"

He leans over and kisses me so tenderly. I run my hands through his hair as he leans his forehead against mine.