55. Coach's Wrath

Lucas

It was a bad idea coming to watch a practice game. I couldn't help it, I do miss football from time to time. But right now it was a very bad idea.

"Lucas run!"

Jaxon yells at me as he sprints off. I try my best to run but I'm not as fast as I use to be.

"How is this fucker so fast?" I yell at him as I look behind us to see the coach catching up to us. I hear the guys ahead of us stop what they are doing and laughing their asses off.

Fuckers! They are so going to pay for this.

"I don't know but keep running baby." He laughs as he runs past me. We look like idiots as the Coach chases us around the field. But hey I get to see my man run around shirtless and fuck does he look good.

"When I catch up to you and I will beat you, you little hooligans...You are in for a world of hurt." Coach Littel huffs out as he chases us.

"We should film this." Ben says bending over laughing.

"I'll kill you, Ben!" I shout as I feel myself tiring out. I trip over my own feet and land on the grass.

"Ah fuck!"

Jaxon turns around and runs to me as fast as he can and dives on top of me. He made sure he didn't put all his weight on me and shields me, as the Coach catches us.

"Got you now. Not bad for an old man huh."  He says huffing and puffing. If he doesn't slow down, he might keel over. He yanks us up by our ears and as we get up, I see the boys have their phones out. Oh, they are so fucking dead. "What did I tell you two little shits about defiling my locker room again?"

I glare at Jaxon because he just had to have sex in the locker room. Even though we aren't even on the team anymore. The cocky son of a bitch just laughs. "Sorry coach I just wanted to reminisce of the good times we had in there."

"Jaxon not fucking helping." We both cry out as he pulls our ears harder. "Well guess what boys since I ended up walking in on you." I shudder just thinking about that. Not someone I wanted to walk in on us.

"Oh, fuck Lucas that's it harder!" I'm balls deep inside my fiancé pounding away, stroking his dick as the doors fly open. Coach walks in and I stop dead in my tracks.

"Damn it Lucas don't fucking stop."

"Um Jaxon"

"I don't care baby fuck me harder."

When I don't move, he turns around and his eyes widen. As we see Coach's face turn bright red. If steam could come out of his ears they would.

"Oh shit!" We both say at the same time.

"You have five seconds to get your clothes on and get the hell out of my locker room!"

He storms out and Jaxon starts laughing. I'm mortified but I pull out and slam back into him.

"Not fucking funny."

"Please Lucas don't you fucking stop."

He clenches his ass muscles around my dick and I fucking growl at him. He starts moving his ass and fuck it we are already in trouble.

"I'm going to fuck you fast and hard baby. Then we get dressed and we run like hell."

I pump my dick in and out of him fast and hard. Knowing that someone is going to bust through the doors at any moment.

"Cum baby cum!"

Jaxon cries out as I unload into his sweet ass. I kiss him hard as I start to pull up my shorts. We just barely get our shorts on as Coach bust through the doors again.

"You little shits!"

I'm thrown out of my thoughts when Coach speaks again.

"Well boys it's time to get cleaning." He turns around and stares at his team. "Get back to practice or you will be joining these two dumbasses." They all grunt as Coach drags us to the locker room. He storms into his office and brings out cleaning supplies and toothbrushes.

"You were serious!" Jaxon gapes at him.

"Jaxon, I love you but shut the fuck up." I say through gritted teeth. "Start cleaning boys. You got two hours and when I come back, I expect it to be clean." He stomps his way out of the room and Jaxon barrels over laughing. "Coach is pretty stupid for leaving us in the locker room to defile it again."

"Not happening Jaxon. We are already in enough trouble."

I grab the toothbrush and grumble. "Let's recreate some memories he says. We won't get caught. Well, it sure as hell look like we got caught you cocky son of a bitch!" I turn to see Jaxon is on his phone typing away. I throw a rag at his head, and he looks at me with that fucking grin. "What the hell are you doing? I know you are not going to have me do all the work." He puts his phone in his pocket as he stalks towards me and throws the toothbrush down.

"We won't be needing that Lucassss" Oh fuck! No, he didn't...the damn bastard. I suppress a moan and I see him smirk as he grabs me by the waist and walks me backwards.

"We need to clean Jaxon."

"Oh, we will need to clean after the mess I make with you. My turn to defile you" Fuck! "In an hour there will be a cleaning crew coming in to clean up everything. I told them I will pay them double if they can get it all done in under an hour. So that way we can have fun one last time in here."

He yanks my shorts down as we approach the shower and turns on the water. I pull his down just as quick. He pushes me in the shower and puts my hands above my head. I look at the rings on our fingers, and I see him doing the same, as he intertwines our hands together. Once our eyes connect again, I can't wait any longer and slam my lips to his. "Now my soon to be husband." Fuck I almost cum just from him saying that. "Mmmm I love the sound of that. Lucas my husband." He grinds his body against mine and I gasp but he swallows any whimpers, or cries with his tongue diving into my mouth. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. The moment his dick is inside me he smirks at me.

"Now it's my turn to bring you pleasure. Hold on tight it's going to be one hell of a ride "

"If Coach catches us, we are so dead." I say breathlessly as he pulls out and goes back in deeper.

"It will be so worth Coach's wrath."

He silences my cries as he goes long and slow inside me. I know anything is definitely worth it when it comes to my fiancé.