22. Penguin Walk

Jaxon

Lucas was true to his word and worked my ass raw. I know now never to deny him, or myself sex ever again. I don't know how I went round after round, after round with him. We went at it all night long into the early morning. All I know I am sore beyond belief, but the happiest I've ever been. As I turn my head to look at him sleeping peacefully. This asshole right here that looks like a fucking angel right now means everything to me. I always thought that I would be a player for the rest of my life. I mean who wouldn't want to fuck whoever they wanted to...right? But now I don't want anybody but Lucas.

"You know you look like a creep staring at me like that." Lucas opens his eyes and smirks at me. "Then I'm your fucking creep, because I'll stare all I damn want." He brings his hand up and moves my hair from my face. His hand slowly caresses down my face. "How are you feeling my cocky son of a bitch? I gave it to you good last night, and this morning." Fuck my dick twitches just thinking of all the things we did. I lean down and kiss his lips. I'm so fucking addicted to him. "Sore but definitely not complaining." I say as I pull back.

"Well hopefully you will be up for practice in like..." he looks at the clock and he starts laughing. "Two hours."

"Shit!" I groan as I slowly get out of bed. "I need a shower and food." As soon as I start to walk my knees buckle because moving hurts more than I expected. Lucas chuckles and I turn around and glare at him. "What?"

"Are you sure you're okay? Walking kinda funny there."

"Fuck you cock sucker! Let's see you walk. I fucked you just as hard last night." He licks his lips and looks at my harden dick. Fucker just looking at me makes it jump. "Mmmm you know it baby. Makes me want to come over there and suck it right now."

"Fuck No!" I jump and that makes my body hurt more. The asshole just laughs even more.

"Oh, I must have worn your ass out. Literally and figuratively speaking." He laughs again as he gets out of bed with his dick standing at attention. "Fuck!" He yells as he tries to walk, and I can't help but laugh. "Who's the cocky son of a bitch now?" Lucas starts walking towards me. I can't help but laugh some more because we are a fucking pair that's for sure. "Maybe I should bend you over and give it to you again." I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Do it and I will hit you with my cast arm...dipshit!"

I slowly walk over to him and help him walk. I know he still not hundred percent healed. "What's wrong love can't take it."

"Fuck no Jax! I think I'm broken." he pouts at me. God this man is something special. I put my arm around his shoulders and help him towards the bathroom. "Seriously what the hell were we thinking?" I kiss his forehead as we enter the bathroom. I lean him against the wall as I get the bag to cover up his cast. "We weren't babe. I guess we know now what is too much." I look him in the eyes and kiss his lips tenderly. "Only for you would I endure this pain." I would do the same for him that is for sure.

We take our shower and once we are dressed, we slowly make our way downstairs. "Jaxon why is there so many fucking stairs?" I groan because this is going to be one fucked up day at practice. "I don't know, almost there." Once we finally make it down the stairs the boys start laughing.

"Awww they look so cute doing the penguin walk." Johnny says.

"Shut the fuck up!" I growl at the team, but they just laugh some more. "I'm surprised the house didn't tumble down with the way you two were going at it." Chris laughs.

"Ya Lucas fuck me harder...oh that's it just like that." Ben says making grunting noises.

I growl so loud that Ben shuts up. "Don't ever say that again! Only I can call out his name like that." He puts his hands up and backs away. I know he is playing around, but fuck it sounded so fucking real. I don't want that image in my head. I am a possessive fucker when it comes to my Lucas. "I love it when you get territorial like that." Lucas whispers in my ear. He bites my earlobe and fuck I could take him again. That is until I remember my asshole feels like it's on fire.

"Alright enough with the fuck me eyes. We need to get going soon, last practice before the big game." Chris says.

"I need food first." I say as I walk my slow ass to the kitchen, well more like waddle. I grab some bacon and eggs that are already on the table for Lucas and myself. We sit down and start eating, and we practically inhale that shit down. "I felt like I haven't eaten in a week."

Lucas places his hand on my thigh and has that devilish grin on his face. "Well, we did work up an appetite." My body heats up from his touch. I have never had this happen to me before Lucas came into my life. I look into his eyes and my breathing shortens, and my chest starts heaving up and down. The look in his eyes tells me he feels the connection between us. I don't know who leaned forward first but once our lips locked, I just wanted to strip him down again. Lucas puts his hands in my hair and brings me closer to him as our tongues dance around each other.

"Are you fucking serious! Can't you two just stop for more than five seconds." Chris announces and Lucas groans and reluctantly pulls away. "Do you really want Coach Littel to make us do drills if we are late." Lucas sighs and slowly gets up and starts putting his plate in the sink. He comes back and grabs my plate. "I'm just going to be sitting on the sidelines anyways. Coach is really going to have our asses if you can't run."

Chris laughs and I can't help but chuckle. "I think you two had plenty of that already. We should go." He says as he walks out of the room. " So weeble wobble your asses to practice." he yells back at us, I hear the guys laugh at our expense. "They're just jealous." I pout and Lucas puts his good arm around my shoulder. "That they are love, they don't have the most amazing sex that we do anytime they want. They have to go search for it, but I have what I want right here." I pull him into another kiss, fuck I love this guy. Who knew being with someone and being in a committed relationship could bring such joy to my life.

I take Lucas's hand and kiss it as we head out. Once on the field it was more difficult to move but I tried. Coach Littel called the team over. "Okay that was pathetic Reynolds. What got up your ass?" Everyone starts laughing and they all say at the same time Lucas. I flip all those fuckers off. Have them try to take it up the ass as much as I did and not walk like this. Coach glares at me and Lucas as he shakes his head. "I don't care if you want to do the rump shaker, play peek a boo in each other's asses." This gets a chuckle out of everyone. "Do it after the biggest game we have. Until then no sex for you two."

"Oh, c'mon coach that's three days!" I all but whine."

"Yeah, coach that's not fair." Lucas pouts too and the guys just laughs their asses off. I swear that if I don't get to have sex with my man those boys are going to have hell to pay, with two horny bastards like us. The sadistic side of me smiles at that idea, make them suffer like us.

"Good luck with that Coach, they are like rabbits." One of the guys say. "Yeah, you don't have to listen to it all the time. "The guys kept ragging on us, and you can tell Coach has had enough. He turns around and looks at the team. "That means all of you. What's good for the goose is good for the gander." Lucas and I start laughing, look who is laughing now...fuckers.

Everyone groans and he yells again. "Well, you can thank these two for walking around like fucking penguins. Which resulted in poor performance on the field. Trust me it will be good for the game you'll see. Then you can have sex all you want. Practice is over so go and get cleaned up." The guys run off and Lucas and I wobble our way to the locker room. "You know what they say about penguins." I look at Lucas and smile.

"They mate for life." He smiles back and puts his arms around my waist. I lean in and whisper in his ear and it sends shivers down his spine, as well as mine. "I'll gladly be your penguin." Lucas throws his head back and laughs but when he looks at me again, I see the sparkle in his eyes. "As I am yours Jaxon, I love you. Now let's go take a shower. I want to feel your body pressed up against mine." I growl and smash my lips against his, but of course we get interrupted again.

"I swear you two are going to be the death of me." Coach Littel says as he pulls us apart by the ears. "No sex!"

"But we weren't." I protest but he cuts me right off.

"Just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't get my jolly rockers off."

Oh god seriously. Now I'm definitely not wanting to rip Lucas's clothes off.

I step away from them and Coach laughs. "That's a good boy, behave... three days won't kill you both. Now go on get outta here."

"Easy for him to say." Lucas grabs my hand as we walk away. But if I knew what was to come in the following days. I would have been with Lucas every chance I got.