16. Good Luck Fuck

Jaxon

I can't believe I just inherited two million dollars and will be part owner of Neveah Hotel Spa Resort. This is fucking insane! I get my gear ready for our championship game when Lucas comes out of the shower with a towel hung low on his waist. He combs his hands through his wet hair as water drops down onto his chest. Fuck I could eat him up.

Hmmm that is something we haven't tried yet.

"What are you thinking Jaxon?" I look at the clock. We still have plenty of time. I walk up to him and yank the towel off his waist.

"Bed now!"

"Jaxon, I ain't your bitch!"

"For once will you just let me do something without a fucking smart-ass comeback." He pats me on the cheek. "No where's the fun in that. Remember we fight and we fuck."

"I think you get off on it more than I do."

That's a total lie. I love it just as much as he does.

He walks over to the bed, and I smack his ass. "On all fours baby."

"God Jaxon I'm not a dog."

"No but we fuck like horny animals."

"Can't argue there." I rub his ass and smack it good. He jerks forward and moans. "Mmmm someone likes getting spanked." He gives me an annoyed look and I just chuckle. Sometimes it is fun to piss him off. "Jaxon, we don't have all night." He has a point. "I want to try something. Do you trust me?" He turns his head and looks at me with no hesitation in his eyes. "Of course, I trust you." My finger traces his hole and I slide my hands down his legs and back up again. I bend down so I'm in the perfect position.

It's just like eating pussy right?

I run my tongue up his leg, to his ass then I swirl my tongue against his hole.

"Jaxon" I put my face between his ass cheeks lick him up. I cup his balls and massage them as he strokes his dick. Then I stick my tongue inside. "Oh! What the fuck?  Mmmm Jax." Oh yeah that's right baby, enjoy my fucking tongue. I thrust my tongue in and out and he gets louder as I go. As much fun as I'm having, I need release. I undo my pants and stand up.

"Why did you st- ahh ahhp?" He says making the 'p' pop as I thrust my dick inside him. I put my knees on the bed and I bring his body up so his back is flushed to me. "I couldn't take it, I needed to be inside you."

"Yesssss Jaxon!"

"I always want you, Lucas. No matter what. You've ruined me in such a good way." I pull out and thrust back in as he starts rubbing his dick. "I imagined so many things about us working together. So many places we can fuck."

"Harder Jaxon!" I get harder just thinking about it and he's pumping his dick with his hand faster. "I want you to fuck me on your desk. I want to fuck you against the wall. I want everyone to know your mine."

"I'm yours."

I lean down and kiss his neck. "We need to hurry up baby, we're running out of time." I pound into him, and he screams out my name and I call out his as I release I cum in his perfect ass. I turn him around and lay on top of him.

"I love you."

"I love you too now get off me." I chuckle and kiss his lips. "What? You didn't like my good luck fuck before our game.?"

"Good luck fuck?" He smiles and shakes his head laughing. I grab the towel and wipe my cum off of him.

"Yeah, you know in theatre they always say break a leg. Now we have the good luck fuck." Lucas pulls up his boxers and laughs again. I love seeing him laugh. I need to see it because tomorrow will be one of the hardest days of his life. "I love the crazy shit you come up with. If we win, we can have the good luck fuck anytime love." Fuck! He's got me going really soft...not my dick of course, but my heart. My dick is always hard when he's near me. My heart beats faster with the looks he gives me.