57. New Beginnings Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Neither do you love."

My hands tug down his shorts as he starts sucking on my neck again. "This will solve who walks down the aisle and the last name situation." I start stroking him and he moans, and I smirk because I love that I can get him worked up just as bad. "So, what's the bet?" He squeezes my dick and I gasp. "First one to cum has to walk down the aisle." I move my hand to his ass and grab it as I thrust my hips into him. "Fuck Lucas!" I throw my head back and laugh.

"What's the second part of the bet?" He moves his fingers and thrust one inside me. "Mmmm" He smirks at me as he starts moving it in and out of me. "Whoever taps out first after a marathon of fucking has to go with the winner's choice of last name." As soon as he says that I slam my lips to his and thrust my hips onto him and feel our dicks rub against each other.

"Oh, game fucking on Jaxon my love. I'll make you do the penguin walk once again."

"Let us hear it for the newlywed couple Mr. Jaxon and Lucas Whitaker-Reynolds." Jaxon won that bet for sure, doing things to me he has never done before. I shudder just thinking about it.

We hear everyone clapping and Jaxon smiles at me even more. I know he is happy that we took both our names. I was not going to be affiliated with the Roberts name anymore, so I took my father's name. Once we are in front of everyone Chris holds his hand up. What is this fucker up to? "Before the celebration begins Jaxon has a surprise for his groom."

Jaxon kisses my lips, "I'll be back baby."

"What are you doing?"

He just winks at me and Chris hands him a guitar. I can't believe he is doing this. He has never played in front of anyone before, well besides me.

"I wanted to do something special for you Lucas. I fucking love you." He starts strumming the guitar staring at me with the twinkle in his eyes. His smile shines so fucking bright it could blind the damn sun itself. My damn husband can do anything, he is very multi-talented.

"What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawin' me in and you kickin' me out
You've got my head spinnin', no kiddin'
I can't pin you down
What's goin' on in that beautiful mind?
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright"

Fuck he hasn't sang for me in a while. I forgot how much I love it. He's got me damn hypnotized yet again. His eyes glisten as he sings. Damn bastard has my emotions running wild.

"Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginnin'
Even when I lose, I'm winnin'"

"Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh-oh"

He puts the guitar down and strides up to me and kisses me again. The music starts playing and we sway to the music. "That was beautiful. You need to sing for me more often...maybe even play the guitar while naked." He throws his head back and laughs, and when his eyes land back on me, I fucking melt. He is the only one who will ever make my insides turn to jelly.

He runs his hands through my hair, "I'll do anything for you, don't you know that by now." I press my lips against his and then he lays his head on my shoulder. "Well, it's good that you said that Jaxon because I got a gift for you." He lifts his head up and smirks at me.

"Oh yeah."

"Mmm hmmm. Remember when you said you wanted to try new things."

His eyes light up, "you mean" I nod my head, "I got us into Desires Playhouse.  Now we can play out our fantasies."

"Are you fucking kidding me!" He yells and our guests look at us with curious eyes. I laugh as I kiss his lips again. "Definitely not kidding. We will be able to fulfill our fantasy kinks. But only between us, no one else." My husband brings my body closer to his and whispers in my ear. "Only you for the rest of our lives."

The rest of the night is filled with fun and laughter. We of course smashed our cakes in each other's face. Jaxon even got Chris back by smashing a piece in his face. I think if it wasn't for our parents being there, we would have had a food fight with our cake. I wouldn't have cared because we had the best night with the stars in the sky, fireflies flying around us. I don't believe in things being magical, but today was pretty damn close to it in my book.

There was plenty of dancing and drinking and drinking some more. Jaxon kept suggesting through the night what we would do to each other. I had to fight off a major hard on more than once. But his trick that he pulled on me awhile back actually fucking worked. As we parted from our guests we ran to the cabin. It's where we will be staying for the next few days by ourselves. Jaxon pins me to the door as soon as it's closed.

"Finally, all alone."

What was rushed earlier tonight became slow and sensual. Jaxon made good on his promise as he explored every inch of my body like it was the first time. I also enjoyed bringing his pleasure to new heights and it lasted until the sun came up.

Life has never been better. Here's to new beginnings, may this feeling of pure happiness never go away.

Song- All of Me by John Legend