"Of course not. The League of Villains have been making idle threats for a while now, but have never done anything. I don't see why you would be in any danger." Satisfied with my answer, I spooned some of the cereal into my mouth and watched in silent amusement as Father's eye twitched.

"Hizashi, I wasn't going to tell her." They all looked up at me and I smiled innocently.

"Oops." Uncle laughed, trying to diffuse the tension. "Well, like me and your father said. It's nothing." I nodded and walked back upstairs, thoughtfully chewing on my cereal.

After spending the day packing my things and lounging about, I was almost glad for the hustle and bustle of waking up early on Sunday to get to school, ready for our trip. Okay, I lied. I've never wanted my bed so badly... And I miss Ramen!

"Hinami!" Ochaco yelled, calling me over. "There's an odd number!" I nodded, realising at once what she meant.

"I'll sit with one of the Bakusquad!"

"The Bakusquad?" Todo asked.

"It's the name of our group chat. Pretty sure Kami came up with it." They nodded, not questioning it further.

When I walked over, the group was working out who would be sitting with who. Sero and Kami were clinging to each other.

"I'll even out the numbers. Sit with me, Katsu-kun."

"Why would I want to do that?"

"Great! You can sit with me, Kirishima! That makes us all paired up!" Mina grabbed Kiri's arm and bounced around.

"You have too much energy." Sero chuckled.

"It feels so early, even though we're only at school an hour earlier than usual."

"Are you crazy? That hour means the world to me! And it's a Sunday too!" Kami cried, shaking Sero.

"Wh- Why are you shaking me? Hinami said it!" We all laughed at their antics. Despite my chirpiness, I was pretty tired too, and my heavy eyelids wanted to tug me back home and into my cozy bed.

"Morning kids! Everyone get on the bus!"

"Kerro. I wish I had as much energy as Mic..." Grumbled a clearly tired Asui, or Tsu, as she had asked me to call her earlier in the week.

We all filed obediently onto the bus, sitting next to our respective partners. When I sat next to the window, Katsu stopped for a second.

"You're really going to force me to sit next to you, then take the window seat too?"

"I'm tired. Do you want me to sleep on you?" He muttered something under his breath about 'fucking moron' but slipped into the seat next to me without further complaint.

As the bus started to rumble steadily down the road, I curled my legs up and rested my head against the window.

"You're really going to sleep?"

"Yes."

"You're so fucking lame, Hinami." Even though the remark was spat out, I couldn't help but smile at Katsu's words. Plus, my name sounded kind of nice coming out of his mouth. A heavy feeling took over my body as my eyes shut and I soon drifted off to sleep.

My eyes slowly opened, then closed again. I felt so refreshed after my nap, but something wanted me to stay where I was. Good point. Where am I?

I was curled up, and sitting upright, so I wasn't in bed. I was leaning against something warm and caramel scented, and there was a weight pressing on the top of my head. When I finally convinced my eyes to open fully, I realised that I was on the school bus. And I was cuddled up against Katsu, my head on his shoulder, and his head resting on mine.