Now I was free from his hold. I closed my eyes while breathing deeply. I lifted my hand and wiped out the sweat beads which formed on my forehead with the back of my hand. I was feeling like a lucky goat that was successfully coming back from the mouth of death. Stop celebrating Sage and get out of here before he wakes up. My inner voice said and that caused me to jolt up from my resting position. I put my legs down on the floor but as I was about to stand a big hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me back on the bed making me tell in fear. He pulled me towards him as if he had sensed I was getting out of bed. My blood ran cold as he did that. Now I was laying back on the bed with his hard front touching my back while his big hand was firmly wrapped on my waist. He was spooning me. We were so close that I could even feel the steady rhythm of his heart. 

My cheeks burned red as I felt his warm breath fanning on my neck. I glued hard and moved my hands to take his hand away from mine but he tightened it not letting me out of his hold. I exhaled in defeat. I had no other option but to stay like this beside him. I tried my best to stay awake as I couldn't trust his drunken state but after some time a tired yawn left my mouth making my eyes watery asking me to shut them for a bit. So I shut them for a bit but as soon as I closed them I drifted into a deep slumber. I woke up in the middle of the night feeling cold as if coming from the wind was chilly. Again I tried to get out of his hold. Whenever I tried to move he didn't let me, instead, he groaned and muttered incoherent words that I couldn't understand. He covered half of my body with his warm one taking away my coldness. I was so sleepy that I couldn't bear to keep my eyes open for even a second more. 

So I gave up and drifted into sleep again. I slept the entire night with him spooning me. The next morning I hid my face from the beaming rays of the sun which were falling straight on my eyes. I groan as I hate when sunlight wakes me up when I'm not ready to open my eyes. I was still feeling exhaustion in my body. But I always make sure to close my window curtains before going to sleep. Then who the hell will open them. It must be Mint he likes to look out of the window. He must have done that. I sighed heavily and shielded my eyes from sun rays by covering my eyes with my hands. I tried to turn as my one side shoulder felt numb by sleeping in the same position. But as I tried something stopped me, a firm grip on my small waist didn't let me change my position. I groaned again as I felt the restraint to move. From when Mint became so strong by just eating dog food. 

"Mint let me go," I said in my sleepy voice and still tried to move but he was not letting me. 

"Mint" I again called out his name but he still didn't let me move. God if he doesn't let me go I will be late for work. Work! Just that word made me forcefully open my eyes. I blinked my eyes several times to make my weary vision clear. As my vision cleared, I found myself staring at the white ceiling. But today is Sunday so I can sleep more. With this thought, I breathed in relief. I closed my eyes again to sleep but in a split of seconds, I forced open my eyes again. Wait a minute, the ceiling of my room is not white. With wide eyes, I moved my eyes all over the room to find myself in an unfamiliar room. 

God, where am I? Did someone kidnap me? 

All the panic thoughts came to my mind as I lifted my hand and massaged my forehead where a light throbbing sensation was starting to develop. Closing my eyes puts more pressure on my mind to clear all the fog surrounding my thoughts. When I put more pressure all the scenes from yesterday started to play in my mind. I remember going to a bar with all the college and then we had drinks and then danced together. Then I went to take more drinks then suddenly grey eyes flashed in front of my fogged memory and all the incidents after that came running to my mind. 

"You are going to pay for this" 

Those dark words echoed in my head making my eyes short open as throbbing in my head increased even more. I moved my face to look beside me and I found a grey eye monster sleeping beside me. A gasp of horror left my mouth as I found that I was sleeping still so close to him. I immediately covered my mouth when I felt him moving because of me. I didn't want to wake up the monster so he could have me for breakfast. I would have preferred to get kidnapped than find myself sleeping beside him. I moved my hand from my mouth very slowly to his caring hand on my waist. Waking him up was the last thing on my mind. I need to get out of his grip and house before he wakes up. I very lightly lifted his caging hand and moved towards his body when he opened his eyes suddenly. My body freezes with his hand still in my hold. His grey eyes moved from my face to the hand which I was holding and then moved back on my face. I just kept looking at him with wide shocked eyes. If I had the power to be invisible. A distinct expression mixed with the confusion crossed on his face but in a split of a second, it turned into anger and the next thing I know he pushed me away from him. A loud gasp mixed with yell left my mouth when I found myself slipping from the bed and falling on the hard floor. He was soon out of the bed and massaging his forehead with his facial expression was in distress. Rubbing my backside I stood up wincing at soreness on my butt. 

"What are you doing here," he said in his annoyed angry voice as he looked at me, still massaging his forehead. I flinch a little at his harsh tone. 

"I--I" tried to explain but nothing came out of my mouth. He looked at me with some emotion of annoyance on his face but there was something different on his face. He looked at me like he remembered something from yesterday. Before he thinks something absurd I should explain it to him. I open my mouth to explain.

"Get out," he said more harshly, making me look at him with afraid eyes. 

"Get out now" he shouted with a clenched jaw making me turn and ran out of his house with tears burning to feel out of my eyes. The look in his eyes made me feel so awful. 

He was looking at me as if he was looking at the most disgusting thing in his life. 

______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Read in Early access tier 1
Hate War complete book
Flames of Lie up to chapter 60
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 22

Early access tier 2
All the above books &
New book The Bride of Last Dragon.

Early access tier 3
All the above books and The Litte Bride 5 chapters every week.

For more information go on my Patreon page.
Search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

***If you are considering joining do it next week to get the benefit for a whole month***

I need your support guys.

Now me Bluedragon95 sign off we will meet guys at the next update. Till then have fun guys, and be safe.

Thank you.

Vote, comment, share and don't forget to follow me, guys.