Week 2 Day 7- royal family

Start from the beginning

Odin says, "I love you my sons, remember this place," and FADES? out of existence...

And then, a giant portal opens but Dad and uncle Thor are too busy arguing to notice it.

"So he's dead. A shame I would of loved-" a mystery woman, the same one as from the paintings, who stepped out of the portal says, but she stops when she sees Dad and uncle Thor arguing.

She then mumbles under her breath, and I manage to catch, "Yeah those are definitely Odin's."

Laughing I walk to her making sure Dad and uncle Thor don't see me.

"Yeah, they fight a lot."

"Who are you small child?"

"Hi, my name is Petyr Lokison, who are you miss?"

"I am Hela, goddess of death and Odin's first born."

"Oh, so you're Dad's sister. It's nice to meet you."

Auntie Hela eyes me suspiciously, probably because I'm in my Peter Parker form. So I just giggle and take of my neckless.

"Please don't tell Dad I'm here though, Odin told me in my dream he wanted Dad and uncle Thor to meet him here and Dad kind of specifically told me to stay at home. But I was worried about him and-"

Auntie Hela, seems to have been having some internal debate, but once I started talking her facial expression turned disapprovingly so I pout.

"Pllllleeeeeaaaaassseee don't tell him, I'm already grounded a-"

That however seem to of been the wrong move as auntie Hela throws some weird black spike at Dad and uncle Thor saying, "Is this someone's barn?"

They luckily seem to not have noticed us and continue to argue. So I sling ring auntie Hela and I far away.

"Meanie."

Raising her eyebrow, auntie Hela, stares down at me and I can't help but to feel small.

"Come on, please, I don't want to be in even more trouble, I was just worried about them."

She then tilts her head and I want to shrink away.

"Ok, I'm sorry. I'll tell Dad, promise. I'm sorry. Sorry."

"Yes, I believe, that would be the wise decision, Child," auntie Hela responds calmly and then proceeds to motion back to where Dad and uncle Thor are standing so I sling ring us back.

Auntie Hela then bends down next to me and whispers that I should stay one side as this may end in a sibling war causing me to giggle and nod, stepping to the side.

Auntie Hela makes her presence known to her brothers by saying, "Kneel!"

I giggle at how much she is like Dad and watch as Dad responds with, "I beg your pardon?"

Auntie Hela calls for her black spikey sword like thing and responds with, "Kneel before your queen."

"Who are you?" uncle Thor says joining the conversation.

"I am Hela, Odin's first born a-"

"Oh, you're our older sister, nice to meet you," uncle Thor exclaims, shaking her hand up and down like an excited toddler.

"Let me guess, Odin either, lied to you, exiled you, told you, you were worthy or raised you one way and then suddenly everything had to change," Dad says with a bored expression.

Auntie Hela then looks confused and responds with, "Uhh- yeah, how-"

"Did the same with us," the Odinsons respond together.

Then everything fell into an akward silence until uncle Thor laughs and screams, "Heimdell bring us back!"

They are all taken somewhere and I am to left all alone...

Well for ten seconds, then I hear the scary sound of, "PETER DANVERS!" in the distance and I turn to look into the annoyed eyes belonging to Mom...

"Mom, I uhh-"

"You went and did exactly what you were told not. to. do. not only that you broke your grounding AGAIN, give me one good reason not to punish you, mister."

"I- I was worried about them, Mom. I didn't want Odin to hurt Dad or uncle Thor, I just- I'm sorry..."

"Kiddo, what would you have done if he did hurt them? Call the police? Attack him with your unadvanced Asgardian magic? The Tesseract power you carry within you? Your spider powers? Sweetheart this is Odin, none of those would have worked," Mom explains calmly and I face the ground.

"I-I didn't think about that, I just-"

Kneeling down next to me, Mom pulls me in for a warm hug and says, "Your heart was in the right place, Kiddo but you put your life in danger. What if Loki had made some plan that an explosion, powerful enough to hurt Odin would go off? Him and Thor would of survived but you..."

"Do you believe Loki would have been able to deal with the knowledge that you died due to one of his plans? Do you believe I would be able to forgive myself for falling for that stupid tea stunt you pulled? NO! the awnser for both of those questions are no so I'm afraid unless you can give me an acceptable excuse for today, you are in very big trouble..."

I didn't even realize I had started crying but slowly I shake my head.

"I-I-don't h-have an e-excuse. S-sorry. I'm s-so sorry."

"I know you're sorry, Kiddo, I'd be surprised if you weren't, you're a good kid. I love you," Mom says gently and wipes my tears away with her thumbs.

"L-love-love you t-too, Mom."

"Come on, it is still the early morning, let's get you back to bed, we'll talk about this later," Mom says and picks me up, flying us back to the Avenger tower...