The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Fuck what was I talking about again?" I ask and they all just look at me in shock.

"I swear there isn't one person in my life that isn't connected to come weird magic or alien type shit" Sara says and I snort, now that a whole mood.

"Relatable" I say with a shrug.

Just then some guy that dresses like Castiel from Supernatural walks in with a cigarette hanging loosely between his lips.

"Aright I'm here, where's the intruder?" He says, not having a care in the world as he re-lights his cigarette. Though his accent is pretty fucking cool.

"Dude your accent is hot" I say not like I'm a flirty way guys I have a boyfriend! In the way you'd say to your bro.

"Ha! I like this kid!" A woman says, she has an English accent too!

"Are y'all English here or something? I'm English in another universe apparently I say Quackson" I say with a shrug and they look confused.

"You know you never used to be this weird" Sara says in amusement.

"And you never used to be... well like this" I say and she shrugs as though to say 'touché'.

"I for one would love to hear what Sara was like before" a woman says with a smirk.

"One time when she and Ollie were babysitting me, I accidentally stabbed my self with a knife when I tried to make a sandwich because they told me to do it myself" I say and they look at her with wide eyes.

"I was like 19 I didn't know what I was doing, plus it was his parents fault for leaving him with me and Ollie of all people" Sara says.

"I mean you've got a point there" I say with a shrug.

"I'm Ava by the way, Sara's... girlfriend" a lady says, oh my fucking god how dare she admit her sexuality to me hesitantly as though I'm some homophobic piece of trash.

"Yay! I was right! This so awesome! Hey can I be your gay child? Steve and Bucky are my gay dads but I don't have gay moms, and Clint and Pietro won't admit their love for each other, I mean there's always Tony and Stepehen but like Tony is already Harley's dad so that would just be weird" I ramble excitedly and Ava looks amused while Sara just stands there like 'what?'

"How many gay people do you know?" She scoffs in slight amusement.

"Oh a lot, you'd be surprised, there's always at least one gay person in a room, I'm like a magnet for gays" I say with a shrug. 

"You are one weird kid" some dude says, ahhh am I being judged?! Nah he looks like a fellow weirdo never mind!

"Anyway how do we get you back to your timeline?" Sara asks and I just shrug.

"Yeah your family will get worried if you're gone for too long" some other dude says and I snort. Lol family.

"Oh I practically live alone" I say with a shrug.

"I- is that even legal?" the blonde dude asks confusedly.

"Not at all" I say with a shrug.

"Well that's not worrying at all" the British girl says sarcastically.

"Oh it's all good, I love my warehouse, it's cozy" I say with content smile.

"You live in a warehouse?!" Sara exclaims.

"It sounds worse than it is" I say with a sheepish expression.

"I- I don't even know what to say to that" Sara says and I just shrug with a goofy grin.