seventy-two.

The four teens inside the crate were waiting rather impatiently for Popes signal, JJ standing on the crate by the window, Kie sitting on some boxes, John B sitting on some boxes as well and June  leaning against the boxes he was sitting on. June was chewing on her bottom lip, her thoughts rampant as she ran her eyes over JJ over and over again, the boy having no clue that this was happening. She found herself lingering on the cut out sides of his shirt, his stomach revealing itself every time he took a breath. The girl let out a huff  as he twisted slightly, his shirt opening the slightest bit more on the sides and make the temperature in the room rise.

"God it's so hot in here."  June said, shaking her head as she took a deep breath. She tried to fight the stirring in her stomach, hating herself for always feeling this way at the worst times. But dangerous JJ had always been her favorite version of the boy, and he was definitely on edge.  Another attraction boost had been the fact that Kie had inserted herself into their equation, making June reconsider all the things that she had to fight for.

"Take your clothes off." JJ said, the boy not even turning his head away from where he was staring out the small window. June's cheeks warmed up as he said it, JJ chuckling as he pictured the look on her face.

"Really?" John B deadpanned, not wanting to hear their ridiculous flirting at a time like this. June narrowed her eyes at the boy before directing them towards JJ, the words falling from her lips as she gripped the hem of her shirt.

"Don't tempt me. I'll do it." June said, referring to what JJ had said. He turned to her now, pursing his lips as his eyes raked over her body.

"You wouldn't dare." JJ challenged, his eyes squinting as he looked at June. She gave him a look, JJ raising an eyebrow as she started to lift her shirt. His eyes glued to the skin that was starting to reveal itself, a groan leaving his lips when John B jumped down from the crate, pulling June's shirt back down and sending the two of them a scowl.

"And that's enough of that." John B said, making JJ roll his eyes. Kie rolled her own, JJ giving her a shrug as June fanned her face with her hand. John B still stood in front of June, the boy finally letting go of the grip he had on her shirt, his fingers brushing against her sticky skin as he let go. Just as June was about to make another comment about the heat they were cut off by the sound of the intercom, JJ holding a finger up to his lips as he listened.

"Attention, all passengers and crew. Report to the tween forward hull." The intercom shut off, the four of them sharing a prideful look as they realized Pope and Cleo had succeeded. "Attention, all passengers, all crew, report to the tween forward hull. That's an order. Repeat. All hands and all passengers report to the tween forward hull immediately."

"They did it. They took the bridge."  John B said proudly.

"That's our boy! Alright we split up, once they're all in the hull, us three will lock them inside." JJ said, pulling the grate off the window.

"I'll find Sarah and get the lifeboat."

"Then we'll meet you. Load up the cross and get outta here."  Kie said, John B turning his attention to June.

"Whatever you do, don't let Rafe see you." He said to her, his lips in a tight line as he tried to get his point across. If Rafe caught her again, June was sure things wouldn't be as nice between them. Especially given the fact that she had tricked him.