forty-three.

June March wiped her eyes, her tears having stained JJs chest for what felt like hours. The blonde had been stroking her hair, his mind racing as he thought about everything she had told him, everything she had done, everything Rafe had done, and everything they had done together.

"You okay?" JJ whispered, his face in her hair as he closed his eyes. The softness of her dark locks was enticing, he very much enjoyed the smell of it . June shook her head, lifting her face so that she was looking at him  from his chest. JJ offered her a sweet smile, June feeling the tears gather in her eyes again as her lip started to quiver. JJs face instantly dropped, his eyes widening as he looked at the distraught girl.

"Woah woah Carly, what's wrong?"

"I can't believe that you still love me. Even after everything I've done." June said, her chest rising and falling frantically as she twisted the rest of her body so that she was resting on her stomach. JJ threw his head back, a sigh leaving his lips, his Adam's apple bobbing. June raised her eyebrow at the sight, something stirring in her stomach, her crying stopping almost immediately. She liked the sound of that. And she definitely liked what he looked like when he did that.  He kept his head back, swallowing the lump in his throat. The blonde jumped as he felt lips connect to his neck, his head shooting up as he used his hands to push himself up into a higher sitting position. June whined as he did this, JJ sporting a confused smile as he looked at the pouty and red faced girl.

"That was a uh... a bit of a mood change June. What are you doing?" JJ looked down in confusion, trying to fight the ridiculous grin that was building as he saw the look in her eyes.

"You look...you look so good JJ. I wanna...I'd smash." June whispered, licking her lips as she looked down at her hands that were pressed against JJs stomach. His eyebrows twitched as he looked at her confusedly still but his eyes soon closed as June pressed her lip against his stomach, enjoying the feeling. June wanted something else now, feeling the insatiable need to have him as any thought of Rafe Cameron left her head.

June's hand slid across JJs stomach, going to the other side of his body and snaking around his back.  She pulled back from where she had been leaving sloppy wet kisses, the girl sitting up so that she was above him. She threw her leg over his lap, taking a seat on him and throwing her hair over her shoulder. JJ definitely didn't mind this, his lips pursing as June adjusted in her spot, making a familiar feeling blossom in his lower stomach.

Her hands went to his shoulders as she captured his lips in hers, JJ tilting his head up so that he could kiss her  easier. Her lips were soft and sweet, her tongue pushing past his own parted lips and meeting his. JJ felt a laugh bubble in his throat as he grabbed her by the hips, rocking his own up so that June would let out that familiar moan that he loved so much.  She did, her breath falling out against his lips and making the heat in the room increase by a ton.  He pulled them flush together, his hands going to the hem of her shirt and pushing it up,his fingers pressing into her warm skin as she pushed her fingers into his hair. She was sat so far up on his lap now that she wrapped her own legs around his back, enjoying the seat she had taken. JJ breathed her in, biting her lip as she kissed him and making her pull back.

"What was that?" June asked, her breaths heavy as she kept her eyes closed. JJ chuckled slightly, his eyes only barely open as he leaned forwards, his lips brushing against hers as he answered.

"I bit your lip." He whispered, feeling a smile blossom on her lips as he answered. She pecked his lips, her eyes remaining closed as she spoke.