eleven.

June's lips were completely dry, her stomach having growled at least 6 times in the last hour. John B had his hand pushed against her stomach, keeping her held back for everytime the  turned, and Sarah checked on her every few moments, making she she was still awake. June was  fully awake now, and the only reason she could tell that she was fully awake was because she could feel every single ounce of pain in her body, including the pain from her old gunshot wound. Her back was in crippling pain, her legs asleep from the way that she hadn't moved in the last hour to avoid the shots of pain that would fly up her body.

John B parked the car by the dock, his eyes falling him June who was just staring straight ahead now, and then to Sarah who was looking at the boats.

"Okay this is arguably the worst idea we have ever had." John B said, earning an unexpected nod from June as well. They all unbuckled, John B turning his body fully to look at June. He grabbed her cheeks, looking her in the eyes as Sarah started to get out of the truck.

"June I need to know if you're okay to do this or if you need to stay in the car." John B said, his eyes tracing over her face as she looked back at him. He felt awful for how much he hadn't been taking care of her, she was in this mess because of him.

"I'm okay. I just need some help out." She said, earning a nod from her friend. He dropped his hands from her cheeks, immediately scooping the girl up the best he could and pulling her towards the car door. When he feet hit the ground she was filled with pain, a short and small cry leaving her lips as she did so. She bit her lip, trying to dial back the trembling and also trying to keep from making too much noise. John B stood beside her, taking her arm and draping it over her shoulder so that she could walk with his assistance.

They stumbled towards the ship, the sound of Terrances voice making June wanna turn back. She really didn't like this guy. John B switched his grip to her waist as they walked up, Terrance catching a glimpse of them all and raising an eyebrow.

"Look what the cat done dragged in." He said, June feeling the eyes of the three linger on her a moment too long.

"I have a proposition." Sarah started, June needing to sit down. She just needed to rest.

"If it involves giving you that rock back, that nugget, forget it. You're lucky I'm not on the phone with the cops right now."

"I'm not worried about that. Because you saw what was in the safe , did you not?"

"Yeah I did." Terrance answered.

"And it  was exactly what you told you it was gonna be. Right?"

"Yeah well  that things locked down tighter than a clamshell now." Cleo chimed in, her eyes finally leaving June and going to Sarah.

"No shit. But the golds not staying there." Sarah said, making June almost laugh.  She looked up at John B, the guy who was basically the only reason she was standing, a proud grin on her face as she whispered to him.

"She's really good at this." She  whispered, John B fighting the smile on his face as he looked down at the brunette. He lifted a finger to his lips, instructing her to stay quiet so that they could figure all this out.

"My dads gonna come down and move it. He'll have to." Sarah said, making June's throat dry once again as she thought of where this plan was going. She had been half in and out during the car ride, and had missed some key parts of the plan but now she wasn't too sure she was on board.