twenty.

"Anybody else starving? We need to find some sort of breakfast." JJ said as they approached a small dock, all the teens feeling the need to stretch their legs. June was bouncing up and down in her spot, feeling like she was once again going to burst if she didn't get to use the bathroom immediately.

The boys pulled the boat to the dock, tying it down. JJ jumped out of the boat, holding his hand out to June whose face was red. Instead of grabbing his hand she grabbed his shirt, pulling herself frantically off of the boat and not even looking at any of them as she began running off towards the trees in the distance. The other two girls followed after her, telling the boys they were going to find some food.

The three boys watched as June sprinted off into the woods, Pope clapping JJ on the back as he came to stand beside him.

"She sure is something isn't she?" Pope quipped, John B snickering behind the two boys as JJ looked at Pope. He pushed the boy back, shaking his head as he sent one more look towards the girl who was really booking it towards the woods.

"Shut up man. She's perfect." JJ said, punching John B in the shoulder, causing the boy to hold his hands up surrender.

"Perfect is a bit of a stretch. Wait till you get a load of her new attitude man...then let's see how perfect she is." John B said, making JJs face drop.  He ran a hand over his face, John B and Pope sharing another looking before bursting into immediate laughter.  "Seriously man,  I don't know how I put up with it  for that long." John B added, chuckling more as JJ shook his head.

"Whatever man."

June continued to sprint across the land, trying to find the perfect place to pee. She found a patch of nice trees, her eyes lighting up as she ran towards a big one with big leaves. The other two girls weren't far behind, the two of them laughing hysterically as June struggled to get to the tree. They watched as she tripped over something, the two of them somehow laughing more as June groaned on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Kie wheezed out, approaching the girl who was sprawled out across the ground.

"No. I tripped over a watermelon." June said, pushing herself into a sitting position. It took only a moment before she remembered how bad she had to use the restroom, the girl pushing herself all the way up and running to the tree. Sarah and Kie now noticed the small patch of watermelons,  the two of them working together to open one up while they waited for June to get back. The March girl returned to the group a few moments later, a small smile on her face as she looked at them.

"Don't tell them I tripped over a watermelon." June said, the two girls rising their eyebrows at each other before let out small laughs.

"It's the first thing I'm saying when I get back. Sorry." Kie said, shrugging her shoulders as she ate a piece of the watermelon. June gasped, turning her head to Sarah, the Cameron girl nodding her head as she pushed a piece of watermelon into her mouth.

"You bitches." June said, collapsing on the ground between them. Her stomach growled as she watched them eat, the girl not wanting to touch food until she had the chance to wash her hands off.

"Me and John B got married." Sarah said, both of the girls turning their heads to her. June recounted all her memories of the past few days, not remembering a wedding of any kind.

"So you and John B really got married?"

"It wasn't exactly legal but um...yeah." The three girls shared a look, all of them feeling their hearts warm as they thought about it. It was sweet, incredibly corny, but sweet.