seventy.

"Hey Pope, how do you kill a snake?" JJ asked, the small group looking at the blonde as he spoke. They had been brainstorming a plan for about ten minutes now, but nothing seemed to be working out. June was now sweating, they had to reclose the crate due to  a guard walking past. Tyler promised to be on standby in case they needed out, but someone had taken the boy away to the boiler room, leaving them stuck once again.

"You go for the head."

"Exactly. But the head, in this instance, is the bridge. To take the bridge we need maximum firepower. And I happen to know that there is an armory on this ship, in case of pirate attacks." JJ said, June's mouth dropping open as he spoke. 

"Pirate attacks?"

"So we take that, I'm not just talking pistols—"

"You lost me."  Kie said, standing from her spot and  walking past him.

"I'm talking knives—"

"Killing everybody here is not a plan." Kie finished, walking past JJ.

"Ah, we lost her." JJ said, gesturing to Kie behind him and then continuing to talk. "I'm serious, if we get to the armory, I'm talking AKs, pistols, knives, double barrels—" The boy started to mimic the  action of cocking a shotgun, John B shooting up and  stopping him.

"JJ!"

"What?"

"We gotta get out of here first. We can't do anything if we're still stuck in here." John B said, JJ speaking again.

"If I get enough pressure, I can Spartan kick that thing open." June stood now, running a hand over her face as she realized the two boys were about to start bickering.

"You're not kicking shit." John B said, Pope getting up as well to get between the two. June grabbed JJ by the bicep, pulling him back as Pope spoke.

"Stop it, stop it, stop it!"

"Okay then what do you got, Einstein?" John B said, turning his attention to Pope.

"All of your ideas are terrible guys!" June whispered yelled, John B , JJ, and Pope sending her a glare.

"Then whats yours princess? You got a good one up there?" JJ asked condescendingly, June now feeling her own anger spark. The heat was really starting to get to all of them.

"Guys!" Kie yelled, the four teens sending glares at each other before turning to look at the one who had yelled.

"Just relax." Pope said, pushing past them to get to Kie.  John B had his fist balled into JJs shirt, pulling the boy with him as he stepped towards Kie as well. "She's got something. Quiet!"

"Oh I'm so sorry." JJ said sarcastically, June gritting her teeth as she walked behind him. She lifted her foot, kicking JJ in the ass and  making the blonde instantly turn around.

"Did you just...kick me?" He asked,  furrowing his eyebrows in shock as John B used the hand on his shirt to pull him.

"Yeah because you're being annoying!" June said, the girl crossing her arms over her chest and getting grabbed by the collar by Pope. John B and Pope pulled the two towards Kie, frowns on their lips as they reigned the two in.