thirty-three.

The teens spoke excitedly for the whole ride back to the chateau, June buzzing about having been broken out of house arrest, the rest of them making dirty jokes about the matching marks on both June and JJ. June reached back, poking a significantly large purple mark on JJs neck, a giggle leaving her lips.

"Little June marks." She said, JJ immediately laughing as his face burned a bright red. Pope looked between them with disgust in his eyes, pushing  his back against his seat and letting out a groan.

"Okay you leeches, nobody wants to see you be cute or whatever. So weird." Pope said, turning his head and looking out the window. June rolled her eyes, climbing into the front seat and sitting beside John B for  the rest of the ride.

When they arrived at the Chateau, they all headed towards the Pogue, June dropping onto the deck beside Kie.  Kie looked over at her, bumping shoulders with her  and sending her a raised eyebrow. A smile broke across the March girls face, her nose scrunching up as she gave Kie a nod. Kie raised her eyebrows, shaking her head as June answered her silent question.

"You look cute in my shirt." JJ commented as John B leaned against the railing, a look of confusion on his face.

"It's stinks." June quipped back just as John B started to speak, all of them turning their attention to the brunette boy.

"So Sarah just dips and doesn't call?"

"Yeah man. She just left her bag. Didn't tell anybody." Pope answered, looking back at the distressed teen.

"Okay, Dude, I...I...I really think Ward got to her. I mean, the dude tried to have me killed in jail." John B said, all of them turning to look at him in confusion.

"He what?" June asked, John B nodding his head as he recalled the terrifying moment.

"He sent somebody  to the prison who yoked me up and almost killed me." John B gestures towards his neck, Kie chiming in.

"You serious?"

"Yes."

"What a piece of shit!" June said, shaking her head as JJ began to speak.

"Do we know who this dude was?"

"No, I have no idea. Dude, I swear to God, one day I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." John B said, sitting beside JJ as June and Kie caught sight of the same thing at the same time.

"It's okay." Kie said, John B shaking his head as June's mouth dropped open at the sight of Topper driving his Malibu over to the dock. She sucked in a breath as she could already see the way this was gonna go.

"No, Kie, it's not okay.  We gotta find Sarah ."

"No literally it's okay. Shes right there." Kie said, pointing tot he bit. The boys turned, Sarah standing as she saw John B sitting on the boat, her eyes widening in confusion.

"John B? John B!"

"What the hell is she doing with Topper?" Kie asked, looking over to the brunette girl who was just as confused as she was. Topper sent John B a nod as Sarah tied the boat off, jumping onto the Pogue and hugging the newly freed boy. She also gave June a grin from over his shoulder, the girl returning it with an awkward look on her face. June tuned out most of their conversation until John B said something that made her ears perk, June looking up from her feet and toward the brunette boy.