fifty.

June was seated on the porch of the Chateau, her knees pulled to her chest as she rested her chin on her knees. Pope had gained access to Denmark Tannys diary, the boy having printed the pages and was reading through them as June sipped on a beer, JJ laid against her shoulder and John B flipping her off from his seat. Kie was seating in her own chair, all of them relaxing in their seats. She stretched her legs out, JJ resettling onto her lap and clicking his lighter in his hands.

John B had informed her that they were all attending the bonfire tonight, the March girl not complaining much as she realized it was an excuse to get her mind off of all the things plaguing her. Pope was pacing the floor in front of them,  the teens watching as he bit at his nails, his eyes flirting over the words on the pages.

John B reached his hand out to June, the girl handing him the beer can in her hand, John B lifting it to his mouth and taking a sip of his own. Pope looked up at them, his finger dropping to the paper as he began to say something.

"Guys this is from Denmark's diary. ' August 15th, set sail from Port-Au-Prince on calm seas. Came upon the Spanish ship  San Jose on fire.  The entire deck was aflame, and we could hear the screams of men trapped below. The Spanish captain cared about only one thing...his valuable cargo, the Cross of Santo Domingo and countless bars of gold. Once the cargo was on board we went to help the crew, but Captain Limbrey ordered us to pull bayonets  and not to let any of the Spanish crew on board. He robbed them, and left them to die.'" Pope said, all of them soaking in the new information as JJ clicked his lighter in June's  lap.

"So it didn't go down off Bermuda?" JJ said, his eyes glued to the Heyward boy who was gripping the papers between his fingertips.

"And it was a Limbrey stealing shit again." Kie said.

"This diary proves that  both the Cross of Santo Domingo and the  gold were both on the Royal Merchant." Pope said, June nodding her head as JJ spoke up again.

"Then why didn't we find it in the well?" The blonde said, June reaching out for the beer from John B and the brunette pushing it into her hand. She took a sip as JJ spoke again, her eyes going to the boy as he sat up down her lap so he could look at Pope and John B. "I mean, if Denmark was able to get this, like, bedazzled cross off of the Merchant to shore, why didn't he just hide it with the gold?"

"Because it was too big." John B said, pointing at JJ as June nodded.

"You're right. He had to hide it someplace else."

"But where did he hide it?" June said, sipping at the beer as she leaned forwards like the rest of them.

"Right before he was hung, Denmark said he buried the treasure at the foot of the Angel." Pope said, all of them looking around in confusion as the papers were passed around.

"Wait I thought this was about the key?"

"Right. So what's the connection?" Kie asked, Pope letting out a sigh as he looked down at the key.

"'The path to the tomb begins in the island room.'" Pope said, quoting the key.

"But what is the island room?" Kie said, throwing her head back and groaning.

"Probably a room that has an island in it." June said, immediately realizing how dumb her words were as everybody looked at her in disappointment.

"You know what helps me figure shit out?" JJ said, standing up from his seat and looking down at them all, his hand extending towards June who was staring up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Oh boy, here we go." John B said, shaking his head as he awaited what the blonde was going to say.

"Smoking beers and drinking weed. The ideas just pour out of me. If we just sit here and try to figure this out, we're gonna get nowhere. But if we get creative and go to this bonfire tonight, maybe we get somewhere." JJ finished, pulling the beer can sword from John B hands and hitting June with it. June rolled her eyes at the boy, wanting to go to the bonfire but also wanting to spend more quality time with JJ, a win win.

"Well I just got disowned by my parents. And I'm an official member of the i-have-nothing-to-lose-club." Kie agreed, shrugging as she spoke.

"Pope?" JJ asked, pointing to her sword at the Heyward boy.

"We're so close." JJ immediately launched into trying to convince Pope, June and Kie shaking their heads at each other as they looked at the blonde. They all scooted closer to Pope, John B gripping the beer sword as they tried to convince the Heyward boy.

"Look,look. Think about how much you could think of you just gave your brain a rest." JJ said, leaning forwards and grabbing Pope by the shoulders. He only thought about it for a second before he answered, all of them cheering as he said yes.

"Okay wait. We gotta shotgun before we go." JJ said, running inside and grabbing a handful of beers. They all stood, heading towards the van as JJ ran back out of the Chateau, 5 beers in hand.

"I'm not much of a shotgunner." June said, holding her hand up as JJ tried to place one in her hand. He sighed, pushing the beer against her chest and giving her no choice but to grab it.

"Don't be a downer Carly. Shotgun with us." JJ said, sticking out a pouty lip as he looked back at his girlfriend, the boy pulling a knife out of his pocket.

"Come on Juneypoo." John B said, thanking JJ with a nod as he cut a whole in his beer can. The blonde stopped in front of June, all of them looking at her in anticipation as she let out a sigh.

"Fine." She said, JJ smiling as he poked a hole in her beer can. They all turned them, fingers on the tabs as Pope and JJ counted down.

When John B opened his beer it sprayed out of the top, the brunette winking at Kie as the beer sprayed all over an unsuspecting and halfway done June. She let out a yell, pulling her beer can back from her mouth and chucking it at the Routledge boy. He caught it, shaking his head at her as she let out another yell, the other four laughing maniacally at the beer soaked girl.

"Why do you always do shit to me?!" June said as she stepped forwards, pushing John B out of her way as he laughed, the girl heading towards the house so she could change. She quickly did so, the girl flipping off John B as she got into the back of the van, June pushing her finger into his face as they all laughed again.

"Let's ride!"