twenty-one.

"There she is." John B said, all of them looking as they approached the Chateau. June smiled at the familiar house, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked at it.

"Bet it is good to see her old bones. Welcome home guys." JJ said, putting a hand on John Bs back the same time at Pope did. They pulled the boat up pretty quickly, Pope helping June out of the boat as JJ tied them off.

"You know I'm gonna be honest. Not exactly looking forward to a check in at home. My parents probably already arranged my funeral." Kie said, all of them stopping to look at her.

"I also predict unpleasantries  at the Heyward household, after I left the truck in Charleston." Pope said, his lips tightening into a straight line.

"Oh God." June said, looking between the two.

"No one knows we're here right? And you two aren't going to get into any more trouble for showing up 12 hours later. Am I right or am I right?" JJ proposed, all of them looking to him.

"You're not wrong." Pope said.

"So that means we have 12 hours to do whatever we want. Huh? A little Pogue fellowship? How does that sound!"

"Let shit hit the fan tomorrow." John B agreed, June shrugging as Sarah began to shake her head.

"Yeah!"

"The cops could be looking for us. It could be really stupid." Sarah said, looking a JJ with a concerned look.

"Sarah Cameron, you've heard of my philosophy right?" JJ said, the Pogues smiling as he said this.

"No."

"Stupid things have good outcomes all the time." JJ said, all of them grinning. "Whose with me? Let's get some beer!" They all headed towards the chateau, the girls heading inside to get something new to wear.

There was a suspicious amount of girls clothes in the Chateau, June choosing not to question it as she finally got to change out of Zachs sweatshirt and her jeans shorts. She pulled a red tank top on, a bathing suit under it and then began changing into another pair of shorts, the girl letting out a relieved sigh.

"I'm definitely showering later." She said, pulling her hair into a ponytail. When they were all finished changing they headed outside,  jumping into the HMS pogue instead of Wards boat. JJ stood with his arm around June's waist, the boy driving the boat to the one place where he knew he could score some beer.

When they got there JJ and Kie were the ones to head inside, June sitting down beside Sarah as they waited. She bumped shoulders with the girl, giving her a grin as she realized they were home. JJ and Kie appeared soon after, having scored the beers miraculously.  The ride back to the chateau was all buzz, the teens excited to get to relax and enjoy each other's company again. JJ pulled June off the boat, cracking open a beer and handing it to her as they headed towards the hot tub.

Someone started music, all of them pulling off their clothes so that they were in their bathing suits. June smiled as she took in the sight of JJ, her eyes not so subtly checking him out.  He extended his hand to her, the girl taking it  gladly. He pulled her up from her seat, their chest bumping together as he gave her a contented smile.