eight.

June's feet hit the ground at lightning speed, her calves burning as  she pulled Tyler behind a bush. She fell against it, her breath heaving as she tried to  think of what to do. She leaned against a brick wall, her eyes closing as Tyler caught his breath beside her. It was night now, the moon shining down on the two of them and illuminating their faces enough for each other to  see. It had been about two hours since someone on shore had spotted them, shirting the wild goose chase from John B and Sarah, to Tyler and June.

"Hey you okay?" Tyler asked, reaching out and tapping her shoulder as she continued to try and calm down.

"Yeah I'm fine. Fuck. Don't touch me right now. I cant fucking breathe dude." June cried, her chest feeling like it might just cave in if she didn't sit down. She stumbled towards the wall, leaning her body against the concrete and trying not to puke. Her fingers found metal and she looked up, her eyes widening as she looked at the plaque in front of her. Cameron.

"You're fucking kidding." June breathed out, a emotionless chuckle leaving her lips as she traced over the letters with her fingers. "Fucking Cameron." She said, pushing herself off the wall and walking towards the gate. The gold was in there.

June's finger gripped the bars of the gate, her breathing finally calming down as she looked into the large yard of the Cameron's Bahamas residence.

"June what are you doing?" Tyler asked, going to stand beside her as she looked through the gate. He lifted his own hands to the bars, looking through with confusion in his eyes. Just as June was about to answer, another voice sounded from behind her, the girl jumping at the sound of it.

"June?!" She immediately turned, her eyes catching those of John B. She pulled her hands off of the bars, running over and jumping into his arms. "God I thought we lost you. I thought that they had caught you." John B cried, his hand going to the back of her head as they hugged.

"Tyler overheard them talking about turning us in. We jumped off the boat.  We've been running for hours." June filled him in, pulling back but keeping her hands on his sides. He looked past her now at Tyler, the brunette staring at the endearing scene, and also feeling a bit of relief at the fact that he had made good on his promise.

"How'd you know that I'd be here?" John B asked, pointing to the house behind them. June finally let go, her hand going up to scratch her neck as she looked at the gate.

"I didn't. I guess I was just in the right place at the right time." She said, pushing her hair behind her ear. "The golds in there."

"I know. Tell your guard dog to wait outside, me and you are going in." John B said, stepping towards the gate. June ignored his snide remark towards Tyler, the girl making her way over to speak to Tyler.

"Me and John B are gonna go in here. Can you keep watch?" She didn't really give him a chance to answer, instead walking away and heading towards the gate.  June had gotten quite good at jumping fences, the girl jumping the  fence in no time and joining John B on the other side. She followed him in silence, the two of them scaling the wall so that they could get inside.

John B opened the door, pressing a finger to his lips, instructing her to be quiet. She nodded, the both of them finally entering the home, John B leaning over the railing as he looked down at the giant glass chandelier.

"Holy shit." He said in awe, both of them noticing how nice and expensive this house was. June walked past him and down the stairs, her heading turning every which way to check and make sure no one was there with them. She walked into the main room, her eyes immediately falling on the giant scrape marks on the floor. She walked towards the enormous safe, her fingers brushing over the metal as she waited for John B to join her.