fifty-three.

It was easier than June had thought. Sarah had ridden her bike all the way from Tanny Hill to the Chateau, the girl appearing on the porch and earning a smile from June as she did. The March girl was seated on JJs lap, a permanent smile stuck on his lips as he recalled the night that June and him had shared after she came in from the hammock. Let's just say it was one that neither of them would easily forget.

"Well hello princess."  JJ greeted Sarah, June watching as the girl cast a look towards the boy.

"Whats up?" Kie said, June waving at the blonde girl as she crawled off of JJs lap.

"Shouldn't you be on Fisher Eight with your little group of polo players? Or did you break up with Topper?" John B said, earning a look from the blonde girl.

"We're just friends."

"He's just a friend. You have a lot of friends Sarah Cameron." John B said, June shooting him a glare as Sarah immediately shot back.

"Yeah and it seems like you've got some of your own too." Sarah said, turning and  dropping a hand on June's shoulder. June lifted her own hand to it, patting it as John B sat up.

"All right, what are you doing here? What do you want?" The brunette boy said, Sarah turning her attention away form him and to Pope who was sitting in his chair, his jacket covering him.

"I'm here for Pope." Sarah said, all of them looking at her in confusion before she spoke again. "I think I found the island room."  June shot a look to John B, the whole group quickly getting up and heading towards the van. JJ picked June up as she was climbing in, lifting her by the waist and putting her on the seat beside him, the girl giggling as Kie and Pope rolled their eyes at the pair.

The ride there June was sat on the floor,  Pope talking about the cross and what the diary had said. When they got there June sucked in a breath, feeling a small bit of anxiety at the sight of Tanny Hill, somewhere where she had spent a fair amount of time. She had an overwhelming feeling that she was going to come across Rafe, she also wasn't ready for the flurry of memories that would come back to her as she walked down the hallways of Tanny Hill.

Sarah led them through the house, June keeping her eyes glued to JJs back as she tried to avoid looking around and remembering things. The six teens walked into one room, all eyes immediately widening as they looked at the room whose walls were covered in a map, the wallpaper in shreds on the floor.

"Look."

"Whoa! You've got to be kidding me." Pope said, his eyebrows raising in surprise as he looked at the walls.

"Yeah I know right. It's the island room." Sarah said, looking at Pope.

"Whoa." June whispered, walking into the room and right towards a hole in the wall. She touched the wall, her eyes wide as she wondered what had caused it.

"It's been here this whole time."

"No freaking way." John B said, bumping June's shoulder as he remembered what the two of them had discussed the night before.

"This definitely means something." JJ said, his eyes glued to the walls as well as he walked inside.

"Yo this is a map of the whole island." John B said, turning around so he could look at another part of the wall.