066. ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ

2x16 The House Guest

Kalani walks out of her room to see Katherine. "Hey, braid my hair," she says jumping onto the couch. "You're not even gonna ask how I am," Katherine says sitting down next to the girl. "I don't care and if I asked I'd be pretending I do and I don't fuck with that," Kalani explains.

"You don't fuck with what?" Ginny asks walking into the living room. "Lying," Katherine responds. "Hey, Elena," Max says as he and Alex walk in. "It's Katherine," Kalani speaks up. "What? They look exactly alike. Say something," Ginny says looking at Katherine. "Hello," Katherine says while braiding Kalani's hair. "No, she sounds more confident than Elena, if that makes sense," Alex explains.

"It strangely does," Kalani says with a smile. "Done," Katherine says as Kalani gets up. "Thanks, we gotta go to school but we'll see you when we get back," Kalani says as the teens' grab their bags before heading out.

They head to school as they stand by their lockers. Kalani opens hers before turning to see Bonnie as she waves at the girl who waves back. "Just go talk to her," Alex speaks up. "I'd rather eat my kidney," Kalani responds facing him. "I just got deja vu for some reason," Ginny speaks up as Kalani shrugs.

"I gotta go. I have math first period and the teacher already thinks im bad news and I don't wanna get on his worse side," Kalani explains closing her locker. "Let's go," Alex says looping his arm in with Kalani's before they walk away. "Are we going to the Grill tonight?" Alex asks as they walk up to their class. "You can go, but im gonna stay in bed and watch rom-coms," Kalani says as they sit down on their seats.

"I'll stay with you. We can watch ten things I hate about you," he says as she smiles. "That was first on my watch list," she says taking out her books before they start with the class.