005. ᴅᴏʀɪᴀɴ ɢʀᴀʏ

Virginia sits next to Kalani on the blonde's bed before Alexander walks in. "Is she asleep?" He asks looking at the blonde. "Yeah," Virginia responds. "Really?" He asks as she hums a yes. "I just wanted to say that the Dorian Gray movie came out," he says before the blonde flies up.

"It did?" She asks getting up. "No, I just wanted to see if you were really asleep," Alexander explains falling on her bed. "Fuck," Kalani groans falling face first next to him. "I've been here for, like, an hour," Virginia speaks up. "Yeah and I've been trying to sleep for an hour. It usually takes me like two hours to fall asleep at night," Kalani explains.

"I know, you spent half the night moving and turning around," Virginia says as Kalani groans. "We have to go before we miss it," Alexander speaks up. "I don't want to see a stupid meteor," she says as Virginia lifts the girl's head up. "Open your mouth," she says as Kalani opens her mouth. She places three pills on her tongue as the girl swallows it. "Get her water," she says as Alexander heads to the kitchen before coming back.

Kalani gets up before he comes back and hands her a glass. "Thank you, what did I take?" Kalani questions. "Don't worry it's a vitamin. Vitamin D to be specific," Virginia explains. "What is this? Glee?" Kalani asks before she flies up. "Woah," she looking at the two. "You good?" Alexander asks as she nods. "Yeah, let's go to the meteor thing!" She says before jumping on him. "Dear Lord, save me from this girl," Alexander says as Virginia laughs.

"You have to get up so you can change," Virginia says getting up. "Okay," Kalani says getting up and heading to her closet. She removes a top, jacket, and pants before tossing them on the bed. "I want food when we get there," she says talking off both her tops. "And you no longer have a shirt on," Alexander says before laying on his stomach and pressing his face in a pillow.

"Remember this? When I got a hysterectomy. They just went and removed all my reproductive organs," Kalani says tracing the scar on her stomach. "I still can't believe you did that," Virginia says as the girl takes off her skirt. "Ehh," she says putting on her shirt and her pants.

She puts on her jacket and her shoes before getting up. "Last one there sucks and swallows," she says before running out of the room. "Hi uncle d, bye uncle d," Kalani says running past Damon. "Is she on drugs or something?" Damon asks as the twins walk in. "Vitamins," they say at the same time before following the girl out.