027. ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇ

1x14 Fool Me Once

Kalani sits on the couch with Alexander as the two talk before Stefan walks in. "Uncle Stefano," she says as he stands in front of them. "I need your help finding Elena," he says as she nods. "We'll help," Alexander says getting up. "Fine, just because im bored," Kalani says following him. "Thank you," Stefan says as Kalani nods. "Whatever," she says pushing her hair out of her face. "I'm gonna do my hair first," she says as he sighs.

"Really?" He asks as she nods. "You should do a Mary Saotome hairstyle," Alexander says with a smile. "Yes," Kalani says pulling him away. "Please, take your sweet time," Stefan says as Kalani gives him a thumbs up. "Will do," she responds.

After doing her hair the two walk back out. "Time to rescue Elena Gilbert," she says pushing out her chest and putting her hands on her hips as Alexander does the same. "We just need the grimoire that Damon has," Stefan explains. "If you need a grimoire you also need a witch," Kalani says. "They have Bonnie," Stefan responds as Kalani sighs. "Of course they do," she says putting her arms down.

"It's fine. We'll rescue her," Alexander says as Kalani faces him. "You're not coming. Sorry," she says as he frowns. "Why not?" He questions. "You're just a fragile human, no offense, and I would lose my mind if anything happened to you so just hang out with Ginny or Max. Send me a nine-one-one if you see anything sus and I'll be there," she says patting his shoulder. "Okay, be safe," he says hugging her before walking away. "Will do," she says as he leaves.

"Now, let's get that grimoire," Kalani says looking at Stefan. "Damon won't give it to us," he says as she nods. "I have a solution," she says as he nods. "Okay," he says as she smiles. "It involves fire," she says as he sighs. "No," he says before walking away as she follows behind. "Come on," she says raising her hands dramatically as he shakes his head. "We're gonna need Bonnie's grandmother's help," he says as she nods before they head over to Sheila's house.

After that, they arrive at a random apartment as Stefan kicks the door open revealing the guy Bonnie went on a date with who immediately starts burning before he speeds to the shade as Kalani opens the curtains. "Get out," she says as Elena and Bonnie run out. "When the sun goes down you're gonna leave town and if I ever see you again I will rip your heart out of your chest, got that?" She asks looking at the boy hiding in the shade who nods.

Kalani heads out before hugging Bonnie. "You're okay," she says as they pull away before Kalani puts her hand on Bonnie's cheek. "Thank you for saving me," Bonnie says with a smile. "Anytime," she says returning the smile. "I like your hair," Bonnie says as Kalani does a small bow. "Thank you and Stefan wanted me to rush it. Idiot," she says as they walk to her car.