052. ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs

Kalani walks into the boarding house with her friends. "I love Mason," she says smiling. "Really? We couldn't tell. It's not like you two created a handshake five seconds after meeting each other," Max says as they laugh.

"He's a really cool guy. Whoever said vampires and werewolves should be enemies is an idiot," Kalani explains. "Duh," Alex says with a laugh. "We should get matching tattoos," he adds. "No," Ginny responds. "I guess we should throw logic out of the window," Kalani says with a smile. "Yep," Max says picking Ginny up.

"Put me down," Ginny responds. "We said we'd throw logic out of the window," Alex says laughing as Max puts Ginny down. "Fine, let's get something to eat and get tattoos," Ginny says as the group cheer.

After getting dinner and tattoos they go back home as Kalani lays in bed before tracing the small tattoo on her wrist with her finger. She smiles before picking up her phone and calling Bonnie. "Hey," she says placing her head on her pillow before placing the phone to her cheek.

"Hey," Bonnie responds. "Sorry if I woke you," Kalani says. "It's fine. I was still up," Bonnie explains. "I just wanted to say goodnight to my favorite person," Kalani says smiling. "Good night Kalani," Bonnie says as Kalani lays on her back. "Good night Bonnie," she responds.