002. sᴏʙᴇʀ

Kalani lays on her bed as Virginia lays next to her. "We should probably head to the party," Virginia says getting up. "Stef already left," she adds taking Kalani's hand. "I'm tired," Kalani groans as the brunette pulls her up. "Come on. Please," she says as Kalani groans. "Fine," she says getting up.

"Why are you dressed like a grandma?" Virginia asks as Kalani rolls her eyes. "A hot grandma," she says walking out of her room as Virginia follows. "Where's a hot grandma?" A voice asks as they turn to see Damon.

"I'm too sober for this shit," Kalani says pulling Virginia out of the house. "You're not even gonna greet your hot uncle?" Virginia asks as Kalani fakes a gag. "Kill me now," she says walking up to her car.

Soon the two are at the party as Kalani grabs a beer. "Hold on," Virginia says before walking away. "Come back, I hate it here," Kalani says drinking her beer before Bonnie walks up to her. "Hey," she says looking at the girl. "Hi," Bonnie says with a small smile.

"I'm glad you're here," Bonnie says as Kalani smiles. "Me too," she says before Virginia walks up to them. "Bennet," she says looking at the girl. "West," Bonnie says as Virginia takes Kalani's cup finishing the last of her beer. "Mind if I borrow her?" She asks looking at Bonnie who nods before she pulls the blonde away.

"You say talk to her but when I do you pull me away," the blonde says as Virginia holds out her hand. "I thought you might need a confidence boost," she says opening her hand revealing a blunt. "Where'd get that?" Kalani questions. "Elena's brother deals," Virginia responds.

"Isn't he like twelve?" Kalani says taking the blunt. "No, fifteen at least," Virginia adds as Kalani lights the blunt. "Nevermind, I don't care," Kalani says resting her head back before a scream tears through the air. "What the fuck?" Kalani asks breathing out smoke as she hears sirens causing her to drop the blunt and step on it.

They rush up to the group to see Vicky with a bloody neck. "Oh my God," Kalani says before falling back as Virginia catches her. "Fuck me," Virginia says looking at the girl. She walks over to Stefan holding the blonde up. "What happened?" Stefan asks taking Kalani. "She faints at the sight of blood," Virginia explains looking at the girl.

Soon they arrive at home as Stefan places Kalani on her bed. He walks out as Virginia walks into the bathroom. She takes a cloth before holding it underwater and drying it. She presses it softly on Kalani's face as the girl moves slightly. "Wake up," she says wiping the blonde's face. "Dylan O'Brien is here," she says but the girl still doesn't get up.

"Harry Styles," she adds. "No," Kalani groans. "Fine, I'll bring out the big guns," she says sitting down on the bed. "Aubrey Plaza is here," she says as Kalani flies up. "Where's Aubrey?" She asks looking around. "You just missed her," Virginia says as Kalani places the cloth over her face before laying back.

"Did I faint?" She asks as Virginia hums a yes. "And your hot uncles fought while you were out," she says as Kalani groans. "Did they kill each other? Are they dead? Will they stop bothering me now?" She asks removing the cloth from her face.

"No, no and hell no," Damon says walking into the room as Kalani sneezes. "I'm allergic to him," she says as Virginia laughs. "Really cause I have something for you," Damon says removing a mug from behind him. "It's hot chocolate with mini marshmallows just the way you like it," he says putting the mug down on her bedside table.

"Thank you, uncle Damon," she says sighing. "Don't tell anyone it might ruin my reputation but I'll see you girls around," he says walking away as she picks up the mug. "I'm sleeping over tonight, just in case you need me," Virginia says climbing under the covers with the blonde. "Want some?" Kalani says holding the mug to Virginia who smiles at her.