049. ᴛʀᴀsʜ ᴄᴀɴ

2x3 Bad Moon Rising

Kalani whistles as she walks into the house to see Damon sitting on the couch. "Where have you been?" He asks with a smug look on his face. "First of all, I was with Bonnie. We watched horror movies and secondly never make that face again," she says with a laugh before Max walks in with a towel around his waist holding up three shirts. A floral one, a black one and a black one with different colors on it.

"Which one? Gin says the floral one and Alex says the black one because that's the color of his soul," Max says as Kalani points at the black one with spots. "It'll bring out your eyes and Alex's soul isn't black, it's like a bright purple," she says as Max nods. "That's what I said," he says laughing before walking away.

"Your little friend is so hot," Damon says as Kalani laughs. "What?" She asks before he faces her. "Your little friend-" he says before she cuts him off by placing her boot to his throat. "I swear to God if you ever talk about Max like that again I will kill you," she says looking into his eyes as he nods. "He's a child and your a thousand years old so please back the fuck off," she said removing her boot from her throat as he coughs.

"He was the one wearing just a towel," he says as Kalani sighs. "That doesn't give you a right to make remarks about him. He's still seventeen and a person who deserves respect," she explains. "Jesus, so I can't have an opinion or make a remark?" Damon asks before Kalani points her finger away as he follows with his gaze. "If you have opinions or remarks put them in there," she says as he faces her. "That's the trash can," he says as she nods.

"Because your opinions and remarks are trash. And if give more of your opinions about my little friend there are doors and windows, you may leave my house," she says as he nods. "Fine," he says getting up. "Yeah, walk away," she says as he walks away. "Was I too harsh?" She asks as Stefan walks in. "No, this is your house, and they're your friends. You have the right to try to protect them," he says as she nods. "Thanks. I'm gonna make some oats, im starving," Kalani says walking to the kitchen.