028. ʜᴏʀɴʏ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀғᴜᴄᴋᴇʀs

Kalani sits on Virginia's bed drinking hot chocolate. "I can't believe you went to save Bonnie without me," Max says as Kalani puts her cup down before laying down. "I didn't have time to call you," she says as Alexander lays down next to her. "I was there but she sent me home," he says as Virginia lays on Kalani's other side.

"Cause you're human," Virginia says as Max lays next to Alexander. "You have such a big bed," Kalani speaks up. "Thank you," Virginia says as they stare at the ceiling. "I'm bored," Max says as they nod. "Wanna see me turn?" He asks sitting up. "Yes," Kalani says flying up. "Duh," Alexander says as he and Virginia sit up too.

"Let's go," Max says getting up before they go to Kalani's car. They drive to the woods as Max takes off his shirt. "How can you shift at free will? Don't you need the moon or something?" Kalani questions. "I did but I've mastered shifting without it," he says taking off his shoes. "Why are you stripping?" Virginia questions.

"So he doesn't ruin his very nice clothes," Kalani says turning away from the werewolf. "Turn around you horny motherfuckers," she says before they sigh while turning around as Max laughs. After a few cracks, they hear a growl before they turn to see a black wolf. "This is the coolest thing I've ever seen," Alexander says high fiving Virginia and Kalani.

"Come here boy," Kalani says as the twins face her. "He's a wolf, not a dog," Virginia says as Max runs up to Kalani. "You were saying," she says scratching his back. "Whos a good boy?" She asks smiling as he licks her face. "It's like he's kissing me," Kalani says smiling before she hears Stefan's voice from a distance. "Stefan is in danger," she says getting up. "Stay here. Let's go, Max," she says before she and Max runoff.

They run up to Stefan and the guy from the motel as Max growls. "Dinner time," she says looking at Max who attacks the vampire. "If only the twins were here to see this," she says standing next to Stefan as Max eats the vampire. "I'm traumatized," Stefan says as the vampire screams for help causing Kalani to laugh. "This is the best moment in my entire life," she says as a tear of joy slips down her cheek.

Max turns back human as he's covered in blood and naked. "I'm gonna go now," Stefan says walking away. "Take this," she says handing him her shirt as he wraps it around his front part. "It's beautiful," she says as he nods. "Thank you," he says with a smile. "Let's go back to the twins," she says taking his arm before speeding away with him. "What happened?" Virginia asks as Max picks up his clothes causing them to turn away.

"He killed someone. You should've seen it. I cried a little," Kalani says as they nod. "I'm done," Max says holding Kalani's shirt out for her. "Please keep it," she says as he nods before throwing it over his shoulder. "Let's go," Max says as they walk to Kalani's car. "And I didn't throw up when he ate that guy. I kind of enjoyed it," Kalani says smiling as they get in the car.