014. ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ

1x6 Lost Girls

Kalani's eyes open as she finds herself in her warm bed with Alexander and Virginia sitting on her bed. "Lani," Virginia says as Kalani rushes up before running to the bathroom as they follow. They hold her hair up as she throws up. She gets up before rinsing her mouth. "It's okay," Alexander says as she walks back into her room.

"No, it's not. My dad is dead and Damon killed him," she says looking through her closet. "I'm gonna kill him," she says taking off her shorts and putting on a skirt. "You can't. He's too dangerous," Virginia says as Kalani puts on a top. "I don't care," Kalani responds. "Just drink this. It'll make you feel better," Alexander says handing her a glass of water.

"Thank you," she says drinking all the water. "Okay," she says placing it on her bedside table. "I feel weird," Kalani says yawning before collapsing as he catches her. "Did you drug her?" Virginia asks as he places her on her bed. "Better passed out than fighting a vampire," Alexander explains before placing a kiss on her head. "She's been through enough already," he says as Virginia nods.

Kalani wakes up to find herself in her bed again as the sun shines on her face. "What the hell?" She asks getting up. She walks out of her room and into the living room to see Damon and Vicky drinking each other's blood. "I'm sorry, I didn't realize this was a whore house," she says as they turn to her. "Hey, that's no way to talk about our guest," Damon says letting go of Vicky's wrist as Kalani turns away from them.

"I wasn't talking about her," she says as he laughs. "Aww, poor baby. Still can't even look at blood, luckily you haven't thrown up or passed out yet," Damon says as Kalani groans before turning to him. "Please die," she says as he chuckles. "You first," he says grabbing her by her throat.

"Let me go," she breathes out as he sighs. "Fine," he says letting her go as she falls down. He smiles before kneeling in front of her. He bites his wrist as she moves away from him. He grabs her ankle pulling her to him. "Let me go," she says before looking up to see Vicky running around drinking.

"I will," he says before pressing his wrist to her mouth as she screams causing blood to go into her mouth. "Screaming? Really? Total blonde moment," he says before breaking her neck. "Night night," he says getting up and walking away.