015. sᴏʀʀʏ

Kalani flies up as she wipes the blood off her mouth causing a chill to go down her spine. "Aww, you're up," Damon says as she looks up at him. She falls back down as he rushes to her. "No, get back up. Be a big girl," he says as she shakes her head. "No," she says as he sighs.

"Okay. Just lay there and die," he says as she gets up before picking up a jacket. "I'm going to see my friends," she says pulling her hood over. "I wouldn't do that," he says as she groans. "Leave me alone. God, just leave me alone," she says walking to her car. She places her hand over her mouth as she feels a sharp pain in her gums. She starts walking before walking to the twins' house. She knocks before Virginia opens the door.

"You look like hell," she says as Kalani looks up at her before looking at the girl's neck. "Can I come it?" She asks looking away. "Come on," Virginia says as Kalani walks in. "My parents are out so it's just me and Alex," she says as Kalani falls on the couch. "Come here," Virginia says pulling her into a hug.

"I, I just feel so bad," she says as her nose touches Virginia's bare neck. "I'm sorry," she adds. "What?" Virginia asks before Kalani sinks her teeth into the girl's neck causing a scream to escape her lips. She drinks more as Virginia keeps screaming before Alexander runs in pulling the girl off Virginia.

"I'm so sorry," Kalani says as Virginia places her hands on her. "It's okay, you didn't mean to," she says as Kalani feels her chest burn. She looks down before ripping her necklace off. Alexander gets paper towels before pressing them against Virginia's neck as Kalani looks at them. "You're gonna be fine. You're both gonna be fine. I'll just call Stefan," Alexander says pulling out his phone as Kalani sits on the couch crying.