058. ɴɪɢʜᴛ-ɴɪɢʜᴛ

Kalani takes off her headphones as she gets out of the car. "This place looks like shit," she says shutting the door behind her. "Mot everyone can inherit million-dollar mansions from our parents," Damon says as Kalani nods. "Luckily I did," she says with a smile. "I have a plan so don't try to kill each other," Stefan says looking at the two who nod.

Soon Kalani is standing against a wall as she waits for her signal. "Now!" She hears before rushing in to see a man in a suit. "Hey," she says before kicking him in the chest as he flies against the wall.

"Say night-night," she says before grabbing a lamp, breaking it, and shoving it through his heart as he turns grey. Kalani turns to see Elena running down the stairs. She walks past Damon and Stefan as Elena hugs her. "I was so scared," Elena says as Kalani nods. "You're alright," Kalani says with a sigh.

Soon Kalani walks into her house to see Max, Alex, and Ginny on the couch. "I got something," she says putting her school bag down before removing a camera from it. "Polaroid camera," she says walking up to them. "I'm gonna take pictures and hang them on my ceiling. Wanna be the first there?" Kalani asks as they nod.

"Come closer and smile," she says before the twins hug Max as she flips the camera off. "Got it," Kalani says as the polaroid comes out. "We should do more," Ginny says with a smile as Kalani puts the photo down. "One with just you," Max says getting up as Alex follows. "Smile for the camera," Kalani says as Ginny smiles brightly at them before Kalani snaps the photo.