040. ᴏᴋᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴀᴅ

1x22 Founder's Day

Kalani and Ginny stand next to each other as they see Elena walk up to them. "Did you hear?" Elena asks looking at Kalani. "That you look great in that dress? Yes because I just said that," she says hugging the girl. "You look amazing Elena," Ginny says hugging Elena when she finishes hugging her sister. 

"Thank you guys but im talking about Isobel. She left," Elena says as Kalani nods. "I didn't hear but I was expecting her to go," she says as Elena nods. "I'm sorry," she says as Kalani shrugs. "I don't really care," she says as Elena looks behind them at the Salvatore brothers. "Go say hi to them," Kalani says as Elena nods before walking away. "Are you okay?" Ginny asks as Kalani shrugs. "I hate her, it's not supposed to hurt that she left again," she says biting her bottom lip.

"It's okay to be sad," Ginny says touching Kalani's hand. "No, because if im sad I'll betray my parents who were there for me when she left so instead of being sad im gonna go say hello to my girl," Kalani says before walking away to Bonnie.

"Lani," Bonnie says jumping into the girl's arms as the blonde catches her. "Sweet Bonnie," Kalani says placing a kiss on the girl's neck. "Sweet Kalani," Bonnie says placing a kiss on Kalani's lips. "Do you want to buy cotton candy with me?" Bonnie asks as Kalani puts her down. "I thought you'd never ask," Kalani says before Bonnie pulls her away.