019. ᴅᴇᴀᴅ

1x9 History Repeating

Kalani downs a glass of bourbon as she walks out of the kitchen. "Are you heading out?" Damon asks walking up to her. "Yeah, and since you killed my dad I need allowance money so you better cough it up," she explains.

"Fine, how much did you get?" He asks taking out his wallet. "Two hundred," Kalani says putting her glass down. "Fine, Jesus. Here," he says before handing her money. "Aww, if only this made me human again or brought my parents back to life," she says shoving the money in her pocket. "Hey, don't forget your half-sister," he says as she picks up the glass before throwing it against the wall and walking away.

She picks up the twins before they jam to music on their way to school. They get there before going to their first class of the day. Kalani looks up to see Ric walk in and write his name on the board before turning to face the class. "Holy hell," she whispers to Virginia who moves away from her giving the girl a thumbs up.

After class, she stays behind to talk to him. "Hey, Ric," she says sitting on her desk. "Kalani, I haven't seen you in a while," he says as she nods. "Oh, yeah since my mom shipped me here. How is she doing?" Kalani asks as he frowns. "She's dead," he responds. "Oh, wow," she says getting up from the desk and taking her bag.

"Im sorry I didn't reach out earlier," he says as she nods. "It's fine," she says with a small smile. "How's your dad?" He questions as her smile fades. "He recently died. Im gonna go now," she says before walking away.