004. ᴛᴇᴀ

Kalani eats an apple as she sits next to Alexander. "The tea is hot. It's basically on fire," Virginia says sitting down on the table. "Spill," Kalani says before Virginia places one leg by her left and the other by her right as Kalani presses the girl's dress down. "You just flashed me," she says as Alexander sits on the table next to the girl.

"Never mind that. Back to the tea," he says as Virginia nods. "Okay so I was walking behind Bonnie and Caroline and Bonnie told Caroline that her grandmother told her that she was a witch,"  Virginia says taking Kalani's apple. "Duh," Kalani says as Virginia takes a bite of the apple. "What?" She questions. "She's a Bennet, the Bennet's are witches," Kalani says as Virginia frowns.

"And you never told us?" Alexander questions. "I thought you knew, her ancestors were like burned at the stake for witchcraft," Kalani explains. "Holy shit and Bonnie doesn't know?" Alexander asks looking at Virginia. "No, she's convinced her grandma is just a drunk," Virginia says Alexander nods.

"Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" Kalani asks sitting down between the twins as Virginia crosses her legs. "On one hand, she doesn't truly know her potential," Virginia speaks up. "On the other hand, people like your uncle Damon, no offense, could use her powers for their own selfish purposes," Alexander adds. "None taken," Kalani says taking her apple from Virginia.

"All in favor of not doing anything about this witchy business say 'Ehh'," Kalani speaks up. "Ehh," they say at the same time.
"Why 'ehh'?" Virginia questions. "Why not?" Kalani asks as she shrugs. "Fair point," she says as Kalani smiles before continuing to eat her apple.