007. ʙʏᴇ ᴘᴇᴅᴏs

1x3 Friday Night Bites

Kalani sighs as she sees Bonnie talk to Elena. "Come on, be a big girl and apologize to her for whatever bullshit you said," Alexander explains. "No," Kalani says turning around as Virginia turns her again. "Here she comes so bye," Alexander says before pulling Virginia away.

"Hey," Bonnie says walking up to her. "Hey," Kalani says scratching the back of her neck. "I can't picture all the embarrassing shit I must have said. I'm sorry, I didn't mean any of it," Kalani says with a laugh. "Really?" Bonnie asks Kalani scrunches her nose.

"Yeah probably. I hope I didn't tell you the story about my first time. I tell is a lot when. I'm out of it, It was just so weird, cause he like panting and shit and I was just laying there and holy shit im rambling and you don't care," Kalani says scrunching her nose again and stepping away a little. "It's fine," Bonnie says as Kalani nods. "I'm gonna leave before I say something worse," Kalani says as Bonnie nods before the blonde walks away.

"I just told Bonnie about my first time," Kalani says walking up to the twins. "Please push me off a bridge," she adds as they hug her. "And im hungry," she says as they pull away. "So many problems for such a short person," Alexander says as they walk into the school.

After school, they head to the football field wearing their training clothes. "Bye Alex," the girls says as Alex walks out to the guys as he gives them a salute. "Bonnie you're coming to my house for dinner tonight. Just you, me, and Stefan," Elena says as Kalani and Virginia walk up to them. "You have to give him a chance," she adds.

"Lani can join," Virginia speaks up stretching her arms. "What?" Kalani questions. "You wanna join us for dinner?" Elena asks facing the blonde. "Sure," Kalani says stretching her legs.

"Where's Caroline?" Bonnie questions looking around. "I don't know, it's not like her," Virginia says as Kalani hops on one leg. "Oh my God," Kalani says seeing Caroline riding up with Damon before she falls down on the ground. "Ow," she says before Virginia helps her up. "If clumsy was a person," she says as Kalani sits next to her.

"That must be the mystery guy from the bar," Bonnie speaks up. "That's not a mystery guy. That's Damon Francesco Salvatore. Kalani's cousin and Stef's brother," Virginia says as Kalani looks at her. "I'm gonna pretend you don't know his middle name cause it's weird," she says as Virginia nods. "I got the other brother. Hope you don't mind," Caroline says walking up to the group. "Eww," Kalani whispers placing her head on Virginia's lap.

They start training as Elena just watches. When Kalani and Stefan get home Damon is waiting for them in the living room. "How were tryouts? Did you guys make the team?" He asks as Kalani falls down on the couch. "Is that?" She asks looking at Stefan's diary in Damon's hands. "Give me," she says grabbing the diary. "Ohh," she says reading it before Stefan grabs it. "Thank you," he says sitting on the other couch.

"What's up with you and Caroline and you and Elena?" Kalani asks getting up from the couch. "Nevermind, I don't care. It's just that you guys are like a few hundred years old and they're seventeen to me it seems like and sing it with me," Kalani says standing at the exit of the living room. "Pedo pedo pedo pedophilia," she sings as Damon scrunches his nose to her singing voice. "Bottom line this shit just gives me darklina vibes and you don't want darklina vibes. So bye pedos," Kalani says before walking away.