011. sᴀʟᴜᴛᴇ

1x4 Family Ties

Kalani walks into the grill before sitting down at a table. "Donovan," she says as Vicky walks up to her. "Salvador," Vicky says handing her a menu. "I'm here for takeaway. Two burgers, large fries, a slice of chocolate pie, and a vanilla milkshake," she says as Vicky writes it down. "You hanging out with your friends?" Vicky questions. "Nope, just me all by my lonesome," Kalani explains.

"Okay, I'll be back with your order," Vicky says before walking away. Kalani takes her phone out of her bag before playing a game. "Hey," a voice says as Kalani looks up to see Bonnie. "Bennet," she says with a smile. "Kalani," Bonnie says sitting down.

"Are you coming to the founder's party?" Bonnie questions. "Yeah, you going with anyone?" Kalani asks as Bonnie shakes her head. "I'm going with the twins you could join us," Kalani says with a smile before putting her phone in her bag. "You don't have to invite me along," Bonnie says as Kalani laughs. "It's fine, I've been trying to not drink as much and you could be my sponsor, that's what they're called right?" Kalani asks as Bonnie nods.

"It'll be my honor to be your sponsor," Bonnie says with a smile. "And it'll be my honor to take you," Kalani says before Vicky walks up to them. "Here you go," she says as Kalami hands the waitress her card. "I'll see you around," Bonnie says getting up as Kalani gives her a two-fingered salute.

"Did you just salute her?" Vicky asks as Kalani sighs. "Hopefully she didn't see it," she says putting in her pin. "She was looking right at you," Vicky says handing the girl her card back. "Hopefully she thinks I malfunctioned or something. I gotta go, bye Ms. Donovan," Kalani says smiling at Vicky before taking her food and her bag and walking away.