022. ᴍɪssɪɴɢ

1x11 Bloodlines

Kalani sits on the living room floor as she lifts her face up from the paper as she taps her nose. "I love drugs," she says smiling as Alexander goes next. "I don't want any," Virginia says as Alexander raises his hands. "More for us," he says as Kalani laughs before Stefan walks in. "Hey," Kalani says laying down on the ground. "Elena is missing," Stefan says before his eyes fall to the paper between the group.

"It's sugar," Kalani says with a smile. "No it's not and Elena isn't missing she walked out of your room last night and walked straight out the door," Virginia explains. "You guys should probably go to school," Stefan says as Kalani gets up before falling on the couch. "Let's go," she says getting up again. Virginia drives them to school. "You think you guys can handle today?" Virginia asks as Kalani and Alexander give her a thumbs up.

Later Kalani sits at her lunch table as Virginia walks up to her. "Where's Alex?" She asks as Kalani takes a sip of her water. "Don't know. I sobered up a while ago and now I want to die," Kalani explains. "You already did," Virginia says as Kalani laughs before placing her hand on Virginia's hand as the girl pulls her hands away. "Your hands are cold," she says as Kalani nods. "I don't think that's it cause my hands are at a normal temperature. I just had two coffees," Kalani explains.

"You've been shying away from me for a while now," Kalani says as Virginia sighs. "It's just after what happened," Virginia says as Kalani nods. "I get it, okay and I'll give as much time as you need but I just need you to know I will never hurt you again because I care about you and I still can't stand the sight of blood," Kalani says as Virginia let's out a laugh.

"It's strange because you're a vampire," she says as Kalani nods. "I know but I'll get used to it," Kalani says placing her head on the table. "I just need my friends by my side," she says closing her eyes. "Also, also want to go get lunch with Alex later?" Kalani questions. "Isn't your allowance like fifty bucks?" Virginia asks as Kalani smiles. "That demon didn't know that," she says with a laugh.