026. ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Kalani walks into the bar with Max as they walk past Bonnie and a kid that use to go to their school. Kalani sends Bonnie a smile as the girl returns it before she and Max keep walking. "Whos that?" He asks as they sit down at the bar. "I was about to ask you that," she says ordering a drink before she gets it.

"They're probably just friends," he says patting her shoulder. "Don't you dare," she says as he removes his hand. "I know what that means. That's the 'I feel bad for you' pat. I know it. I practically invented it. Remember when Elena's parents died? I just pat her on the shoulder cause I didn't know what to say," she explains as he pats her on the shoulder again.

"I will break your hand with love," she says as he removes his hands. "Kalani," Bonnie says walking up to the two. "Bonnie you know Max?" Kalani asks as Bonnie nods. "Nice to see you again," he says smiling. "And im leaving now," he says before walking away. "Is he always like this?" Bonnie asks sitting down across from Kalani. "I don't know, I barely know him," she says taking a sip of her drink.

"You wanna get to know him?" Bonnie questions. "Yeah, he's cool," she says with a smile. "Speaking of cool people, you shouldn't keep your date waiting," she adds as Bonnie nods. "You're right," she says getting up. "I hope you have a magical night, Bonnie," Kalani says as Bonnie smiles at her before walking away. "You really want that?" Max asks walking up to the girl.

"Yeah, I really do but I also want that guy to choke on his drink and die but whatever," Kalani says as he hugs her. "It's fine," he says patting her arm. "Can you not do that. Now I can't hear your heart beat sweet blood into your veins. I bet your heart tastes nice," she says as he pulls away. "Note to self: never hug you again," he says as she laughs.