010. ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

Kalani walks out of her room to see Stefan waiting for her. "I thought we could drive to the game together but I see you have to go to court," he says as she rolls her eyes. "That was so funny that I forgot to laugh," she says as he chuckles. "I wanted to give you something," he says before handing her a heart-shaped locket. "Thank you," she says putting it on.

"Where'd you steal it from?" She questions with a smile. "It was your ancestor's. Open it," he says as she opens it revealing a picture of a pale girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and a bronze girl with dark hair and green eyes. "Whos with her?" Kalani questions. "Emily Bennet. They were good friends," Stefan says as Kalani.

"Cool and I can just smell the vervain," she explains. "It's a spell and I just wanted to protect you from Damon," he says as she laughs. "I'm not afraid of him, also just because im accepting your gift doesn't mean im cool with you and Elena. It's weird and I don't support it," she says before walking away.

They pick up the twins before heading to the game. They change into uniforms before heading out to the field. After the game, the three stay at the bleachers while everyone else heads off.  "I'm gonna get a pretzel. Be right back," Kalani says jumping off the bleachers. "Bye babe," Virginia shouts as Kalani walks away laughing. After she buys it she turns to see Damon. "Nice necklace," he says as she smiles.

"Thanks, I bet you smell the vervain," she says as he nods. "I do, and I just had an interesting encounter with Elena," he explains. "What did you do?" She asks taking a bite of her pretzel. "I may have compelled her to kiss me and she slapped me," he admits before she sighs.

"I'm not sorry for this," she says as he frowns. "For what?" He asks before she punches him. "Ow," he says touching his cheek. "You know you're the only one with certain, you're little friends don't have anything to protect them," he says as she nods before punching him again. "You know I could kill you right," he says as she nods.

"Yeah but I swear to God if you hurt my friends I will take a stake, wrap it in barb wire, and dunk it in vervain water and then I'll drive it through your cold dead heart," she says with a smile. "I should go. They're probably wondering where I am," she says walking away before turning back and kneeing him. "Bye," she says before walking away.

Necklace