006. ʙʏᴇ ʙᴏɴɴɪᴇ

Kalani skips past Stefan as Virginia follows. "Don't run," she says as Stefan watches her run past him. "I'm skipping!" Kalani yells turning to her before she turns back around slips and falls. "I regret giving you those pills,"  she says helping the girl up.

"I'm sorry," she says with a frown. "Please don't cry," Virginia says as Kalani nods. "Okay! I'm hungry," she says before running away as Virginia sighs before following the girl. After getting some fries they head back out. "Hey," Alexander says walking up to the girls. "Did you find out anything about Vicky?" Virginia asks as he frowns. "No, I didn't ask," he explains.

"I told you to ask Matt," she says as he takes a fry out of Kalani's plate. "I'd rather jump off the Wickery Bridge," he says before Virginia clears her throat causing him to turn to see Elena. "I'm gonna walk away now," he says before walking away. "Sorry about that," Virginia speaks up. "It's fine," Elena says as Kalani walks away.

"You good?" Bonnie asks as Kalani stands next to her. "I'm amazing. Want some?" Kalani asks holding the plate to the girl. "Yeah," Bonnie says taking a few fries. "Have you always had that little twinkle in your eyes?" Kalani asks squinting her eyes. "They're so pretty," she adds.

"Thanks," Bonnie says as Kalani laughs. "Oh hi!" Alexander says walking up to the two. "Hey," she says looking at the boy. "Wait, hold on," Kalani says before pointing into the sky. "I'm gonna go get Ginny," Alexander says before walking away. "Take this with you," she says handing him the now empty plate before turning to face the meteor.

"It's so beautiful," Bonnie says as Kalani smiles before facing her. "Yeah, beautiful," she says as Bonnie faces her. "Well, this has been fun," Virginia says walking up to the two. "Let's go," Alexander says throwing the blonde over his shoulder. "Sorry about her. She's out of it," Virginia explains. "Oh, okay. It's fine," Bonnie says with a nod. "Bye Bonnie!" Kalani exclaims laughing as they walk away. "Bye!" Bonnie says waving.