001. ᴇᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴋɪᴅɴᴇʏ

1x1 Pilot

Kalani follows Virginia into school as she waves at Bonnie who waves back. "You could just talk to her," Virginia says as Kalani shakes her head. "I'd rather eat my kidney," she says with a smile. "No need to be so violent," Virginia says as Kalani laughs. "But really, why not just talk to her?" She questions.

"No, she's a good girl, and im, as my math teacher says, 'bad news'," Kalani says mocking her teacher's Russian accent. "You sound just like him," Virginia says clapping as Kalani does a small bow.

"We should go to class," Virginia says as Kalani nods before heading to class. After class the two stand by their lockers as Bonnie walks past them. "Yo, Bennet!" Virginia calls as Bonnie turns to them.

"Hey guys," Bonnie says walking up to the two. "Are you going to the Falls tomorrow?" Virginia questions. "Yeah, what about you?" Bonnie asks as Virginia nods. "I was thinking of jumping off my house tonight but I think I can make it," Kalani explains. "Well, I'll be glad to see you there," Bonnie says with a smile.

"Hey, are you related to Stefan Salvatore?" Bonnie questions. "My cousin," Kalani responds. "Cool. I'll see you tomorrow," Bonnie says as Virginia gives her a salute. "Later," she says as Bonnie walks away. "Your cousin?" Virginia asks as Kalani laughs. "What was I supposed to say. He's my one hundred and something-year-old uncle who happens to be an immortal being?" Kalani questions.

"I would've phrased it better," Virginia says as Kalani nods. "Yeah, sure," she says as they walk away talking.