062. sᴛᴜᴄᴋ

Kalani pushes her hair back as she follows Bonnie down to the cave. "Are you sure you can do this?" She asks looking at Bonnie. "Yeah," Bonnie responds holding up her book. "We have to get Jeremy out of there," Stefan says as Kalani nods. Bonnie starts with the spell as her nose starts bleeding. She falls down as Kalani rushes to her side.

"Bonnie, wake up," Kalani says placing her hand on the girl's cheek. Bonnie's eyes open before Kalani helps her up. "I couldn't do it. Even with help. I'm not strong enough. I can't save him," Bonnie says as Kalani wipes her blood away. "It's fine," Kalani says before turning to see Katherine press Jeremy against the wall.

"Fuck," Kalani groans before speeding in and pushing Katherine off the boy. She pushes Jeremy out before letting out a sigh. "Kalani," Stefan says looking at the blonde. "I'm fine," she says before turning to Katherine. "You're stuck in there," Bonnie says walking up to her. "With me," Katherine says laughing. "It's fine. I'll be fine," Kalani says pushing her hair out of her face.

After a few hours, she stands at the edge of the cave as Max and the twins walk in. "Hey guys," she says looking at them. "Kal. Are you stupid? Why would you run in here?" Alex questions. "I was trying to protect Jeremy. Now I'm stuck here with my annoying ass ancestor," Kalani explains. "I heard that," Katherin says as Kalani fakes a gag.

"Don't worry, we'll visit you every day," Ginny says as Kalani shakes her head. "Don't. Bonnie will find a way to get me out. For now, just make sure the house doesn't get burned down," Kalani says with a small smile. "We promise. You'll be back soon," Alex says before he and Ginny walk away. Max sighs before walking into the cave and hugging her.

"Don't let her get to you," he says before she pushes him out as Katherine walks up to them. "Really?" She asks as Kalani rolls her eyes. "I won't. Be safe out there," Kalani says looking at Max before walking deep into the cave as Katherine follows.