057. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ

2x8 Rose

Kalani sighs as she walks out of her room to see Ginny laying on the couch. "Hey, Gin," she says putting her school bag down before sitting next to the girl who places her head on Kalani's lap. "Hey," Ginny says as Kalani runs her fingers through the girl's hair. "You wanna talk?" Kalani questions.

"No, im good," Ginny says closing her eyes. "I'm gonna get you something to drink," Kalani asks as Ginny sits up giving her a chance to get up. She walks into the kitchen before making Ginny hot chocolate. "I'm gonna go to school but I'll say you're sick," Kalani says placing the mug down before placing a kiss on Gin yes head. "Thanks," Ginny says as Kalani nods before picking up her school bag and walking away.

She drives to school to see Max and Alex talking at the doors. "Elena has been taken," Alex says as Kalani walks up to them. "Shit," Kalani says tossing her bag on the ground. "Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, and Jeremy are on the case," Max explains as Kalani looks away. "Jealous again?" He asks as she sighs.

"No, it's an ugly emotion and im pissed that my sister has been taken," Kalani says pushing her hair back. "And mine in a wreck," Alex adds. "Why is everything so messed up?" Kalani asks letting out a breath. "Hey, everything is gonna be fine. We'll all be fine," Max says as Kalani nods before Stefan and Damon walk up to them.

"We found Elena. You coming?" Damon asks as Kalani nods. "Stay here or go back to Gin. I'm going with them," Kalani explains looking at Alex and Max. "Be safe," they say as she nods before picking up her bag and walking away with Damon and Stefan.

She gets in the back as they start driving. "Hey, Damon," she says moving forward. "Please don't kill people in front of my friends again," she says as he gives her a quick glance before facing the road. "Whys that?" He questions. "Cause you traumatized Ginny," Kalani explains.

"And why should I care?" Damon asks as she groans. "Why are you such an asshole?" She asks as he groans. "Why are you such a piece of shit?" He asks before she grabs him by the throat pressing his head against his seat as the car starts swerving causing Stefan to grab the wheel and Damon to stop the car as Kalani's grip tightens on his throat.

"Let go," Stefan says looking at the two as Damon taps on her hand. "Stop! We have to save Elena," he says as Kalani sighs before letting go of Damon who coughs. "Fine but I hate you and I hope you fucking die," she says sitting back. "Love you too kiddo," he says as Stefan's hands Kalani his headphones. "Just listen to music until we get there," he says as she nods.