039. ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

1x21 Isobel

Kalani walks into her room before she stops in her tracks. "Hey honey," Isobel says sitting on the girl's bed. "Don't call me that," she says feels her heartbeat go faster. "Well, I am your mother," she says with a smile. "I thought you were dead," Kalani says taking off her shoes.

"I didn't die I got turned and I decided to visit my daughter," Isobel says getting up. "After years. Just because you gave birth to me doesn't mean you're my mother," Kalani says as Isobel laughs. "Yes, it does. Do you need a new biology teacher? Cause I will talk to the school board," Isobel explains.

"You're right. You're my mother. I remember when I was little you and I use to make chocolate sundaes and I'd stuff my face and get a headache and cry. At first, you didn't know what to do but then you would cradle me in your arms and tell me everything was gonna be alright. Remember that?" Kalani questions.

"No," Isobel responds. "Oh yeah, I forgot. That was Gail. My real mother. So please leave before I stab you in the neck," Kalani says with a smile. "Fine," Isobel says before speeding away. "Whos that?" Max asks walking in. "No one special. Let's get something to eat," she says walking out as he follows before they go pick up the twins and get something to eat at the Grill.