048. ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

Kalani

Kalani smiles as she follows her friends to the carnival. "This looks amazing," Ginny says looking around. "Let's get candy," Max says grabbing her hand before the two runoff. "I'm no fortune teller but I can predict that they'll both get sugar highs and we'll have to take care of them," Kalani says as Alex laughs. "I predict that your prediction is gonna come true," he says as she laughs.

They walk around talking for a while before Max and Ginny run up to them. "I love candy," Max says picking Kalani up and throwing her over his shoulder. "Please put the blonde girl," Alex says looking at Max. "No, run!" Ginny says before Max starts running with Kalani trying to get out of his grip.

Soon Kalani and Alex are standing in front of Max and Ginny who were passed out on a bench. "Stay with them real quick. I wanna talk to Bonnie," Kalani says as Alex nods before she walks away. "Bonnie," Kalani says before Bonnie jumps into her arms as she catches the girl.

"Lani," she says as Kalani puts her down before pulling the girl into a kiss. "I missed you," Kalani says as they pull away. "I saw yesterday," Bonnie says as Kalani laughs. "So long ago," she says as Bonnie laughs. "I missed you too," Bonnie whispers before kissing the girl.

Alex

Alex sighs as he waits for Kalani before texting her that he'll take them home before she responds with "I'll be home in a few," before he sends a thumbs up. "Let's go," he says picking Ginny up. "Hopefully no one steals Max," he says putting the girl in the car. He walks back to see Max starting to open his eyes. "What happened?" He whispers as Alex stands in front of him.

"Sugar crash," he responds taking Max's hand. "Your hands are soft," Max says with a smile. "You look like you're about to fall back asleep. We should get you in the car," Alex says as Max nods. He helps the boy up before taking him to the car.

They drive home as Alex puts Ginny in her bed before placing a kiss on her head and getting Max out of the car. "Your friend looks sick," Stefan says as Alex helps Max in. "He'll be fine," Alex says before helping the boy to his room. "Stay with me," Max whispers as Alex looks around before sighing.

"Move over," he says as Max lets out a tired laugh before moving to make room for Alex who lays next to him. "Good night Lex," he says resting his head on Alex's shoulder as his eyes close. "Night Max," Alex whispers.