Ch. 72 | I'm back, back again

Start from the beginning

In front of it was a katana dug into the ground, keeping the golden chain in place. Y/n went past the katana and stared at the orb, it was three times taller than him.

Y/n touched the sphere and widened his eyes, "Holy fucking shit," he said. Dracian looked at Y/n expecting an explanation to his reaction, "This thing pretty much feasted on all my positive emotions, no fucking wonder I feel like killing anything and or anyone near me right now." said Y/n, making Dracian sweat cold.

"Hmmm..." Y/n closed his eyes and sighed, He grabbed the ball with his hands. Dracian's eyes widened, the same sphere which he thought was indestructible suddenly had a huge chunk of its shell destroyed, by that Y/n's BARE FUCKING HANDS!

"Interesting, it created a shell on negative emotions, emitting them throughout the whole soul space," said Y/n as his hands glowed a soft silver. The chunk of darkness he broke off from the sphere disintegrated in the glow. 

"Hmmm, it'll take a while for me to remove this, and I don't have a lot of time left here," he said. Dracian knit his eyebrows, and immediately after Y/n turned around with a knowing grin on his face. 

"I now understand what's happened, why I am here," he said with a chuckle. Dracian fell once again once he saw Y/n take one of his crimson eyes and then place it inside the giant black sphere in front of him.  

"Who are you?" asked Dracian to the Y/n in front of him.

"Me? I'm Y/n, like I said," the man stared, turning around and looking at Dracian, the man's eyes had regenerated like it was nothing, and it was now back in its original red eyes with golden cross irises. 

"See you later, dragon leech," said Y/n snapping his fingers, his hair gained its gravity-defying properties once again and it dyed itself silver, starting with the roots, then making it's easy to the tip of the hair, "I won't be gone completely, I'll stay here for a while so that I can destroy this parasite," said Y/n. 

Dracian wanted to ask how, but Y/n answered before he could, "By giving it a taste of its own medicine," the transformation was slow, and so Dracian used that opportunity to ask a few questions. 

"Why don't you destroy it like you just did?" questioned Dracian.

"Because, that was the weakest layer of darkness, inside it's almost impossible to destroy that way if I break too much of its shell I might accidentally also break the seal you guys placed, just sit tight and see me obliterate this fucking parasite from the inside," explained Y/n as his other eye slowly started to regain its original appearance. 

"How did you know I wasn't a parasite?" asked Dracian. Y/n rose an eyebrow. 

"Simple really, the katana on your hands, your mirror-like appearance -- with exception of my eyes and hair-- pretty much solidified you as my inner hollow, so it was easy," explained Y/n as the last little altered feature turned back to its original self. 

"W-What the fuck happened?" asked Y/n looking around and seeing Dracian, right before closing his eyes. 

"Does this count as a defeat?" asked Dracian, confused. He wasn't sure how to exactly take this, "Is it a draw? How the fuck does this work? Do I have to fight him again when he comes back?"

Dracian suddenly felt the ground shake, the one world lowly split into separate islands, the shack disappeared and the castles somehow re-grew.

"Holy shit your mind is warped and fucked," said Dracian, getting up and dusting himself. 

 Y/n's POV:

It was dark where I was. 

I don't know exactly where I was.