Another Pretty Boy

How come none of these good looking boys are in my school? Huh?

Alright, so I went into town for a Mother's Day shopping gift thing with three of my friends.

It was the day before Mother's Day and none of us even had a card....

We are so well prepared.

So we got off the train and decided to head for the big shopping district and as we were walking down the street we walked by many people busking.

Busking being performing in the streets for money and or entertainment.

Now where I live, there are a LOT of buskers.

People playing instruments, people dancing, people being statues, people doing sports, people being people - you get the idea.

So I was talking to my friend, trying to get by the many people in town, and today and because there were many buskers so it was hard to move in and around the crowds.

But my eye managed to catch something glorious.

A face.

A glorious face.

With hair.

Magnificent hair.

And this boy with playing a guitar.

A beautiful guitar.

....I'm a musician, good looking instruments are my weakness, shush.

And he had a voice.

The nicest sounding voice.

I actually slowed the turtle down to stare at him, pointing the pretty boy out to them.

Now I wasn't the only one doing this.

Bystanders, both female and male, were looking at this guy.

There were girls taking "group selfies" just to get this boy in the background of their photo! That is how amazing his face was!

Best part is, he didn't look old as in "it would be illegal for us to be together" but "yes you are in my legal age range"

Worst part is.....

I'm an awkward turtle don't know how to interact correctly with other human beings and would probably end up getting another restraining order.

So we walked on by, staring at this boy in hopes we wouldn't make awkward eye contact...sigh...

Awkward turtle me.

Anyway, that's another pretty boy I've seen lately and will probably never see again.

Is it just me that sees random good looking strangers in the street and never again?