Types of Drivers

I was sitting shotgun in the car when I decided I would look at all the faces of all the drivers coming round the corner.

And I found that...there were a few interesting ones.

1 - I'm a parent, please help

This was the person who was frustrated, trying to deal with their kids behind them while exactly trying the drive at the same time.

Or!

They were arguing with the person in shotgun to do a better job at helping their kids calm the hell down.

2 - The 'Boy Racer'

This is only for young guys who think that they are amazing race drivers in the championship and they are accelerating round the corner, almost at the finish line....when, in reality, their over exaggerated turn just annoys the drivers behind him...

3 - The 'it' girls

These are the girls who are looking at themselves while also driving, for SOME STUPID REASON! EYES ON THE ROAD WOMAN! She also has the manicure making her nails hella long and having to hold the steering wheel at a certain awkward angle.

4 - The Moving Club

This is the car filled with a bunch of people jamming out to loud music and acting like they do when they down at the club...except, they're not. They're in a car. Pls where a seatbelt. Dun crash. Pls.

5 - The Police

This is the authority who are probably driving behind one of these people for breaking one aspect of the 'how to drive' rules list.

But really, some of the facial expressions made me laugh which got my mother dear to give me a strange look before sighing and looking off into the distance probably wondering to herself 'why is God testing me, so?'

Eh, if you have any more types-o drive-o you would like to share with the community then please share with us in the comments. It'll be fun.