Thank God for Broken Phones

Now before I trigger half the population with that chapter title, it's not mobile phones! Calm down!

So, in school today the phone rang and the teacher apologised to the office lady because, well, it was broken and he would only be able to hear her on speaker.

The conversation went something like this...

"Oh ugh...okay, well um...I have a * * and * * here wondering if they would be able to...skip the meeting today so they can go down to McDonald's and get the meal deal."

And then the class erupts into laughter because holy shit, did that just happen?

Did our very serious discussion about politics get interrupted because some guys wanted to get out of a business club meeting for a McDonalds lunch?

Yes. Yes it did.

"Sorry, Mr. (Baldy Man) is in a meeting a the moment and so we just decided to call you instead."

"Well....I have a class the now....*le sigh* I'll be there in a minute."

We're still giggling.

Like??? That incident might seem insignificant to many of you but for us it was something that, I dunno, gave us hope? We have prelims coming up and it's dark and gloomy and then that happens???

So yeah, that happened.

* * the student's names who decided Mcdonalds was important that they needed to call a senior manager through one of the office ladies.

Next chapter! I went to prison! Stay tuned!