My English Accent Revealed

Alright, so for those of you who probably do not know I am part English but brought up in Scotland. I used to have a kind of English accent but as years went on it became Scottish yada yada yada.

Anyway! My English accent is really posh, like reaaally posh, and I normally use it in sarcastic situations to act out annoying humans who think they're the shit.

So, when was this accent revealed to my peers?

In English, what a surprise!

So our English teacher is kind of obsessed with Hamlet, just a tad, and we've been studying the play (even though none of us were doing this for the exam) and we all got the opportunity to read out lines of the play and act out different characters.

One day, I had to sit there and read out a huge ass paragraph like 'oh my turtle why me' long.

I'm reading through it, in my normal everyday accent of the brilliance, when suddenly half way through my voice starts to change...unwillingly.

My accent! My posh accent returned! But with such awful timing!

I couldn't control it, and I read on for another two lines or something before realising and having a mini coughing fit to get rid of it.

Two of my friends are killing themselves laughing, silently, my teacher is mixed between offended and concerned, and the rest of the class is just confused as balls.

I then speed run through the paragraph and that's me finished.

My friends are still laughing and giggling by the time I've placed my head on the desk and holding back some tears...

Ripperoni Pepperoni